The Dream Career:
Sales Account Manager
To be agreed – flexible WFH / office-based arrangements – UK based
Offices are based in Sheffield.
Option 1 holidays – 30 days + bank holidays + plus Xmas – New Year shutdown.
Option 2 holidays – school holidays
Pension (5% employee 3% employer contribution) on base & commission up to earnings threshold
Private health insurance
Flexible working arrangements
Good work-life balance
Part time – 24 hours a week
Expected to travel to visit clients and attend exhibitions (max 4 per year) with overnight stays.
Remote meetings are encouraged where possible.
£30 k FTE
OTE approx. £56,500 FTE
The Job Role:
This is a new opportunity within our client’s business for an experienced Sales Account Manager to grow the B2B sales function of their e-learning business. There is limited competition in this rapidly developing market and huge potential to increase sales. We are looking for candidates who have excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out, engage with and convert client prospects. The successful candidate will develop detailed knowledge of the businesses’ offering and act as an expert in selling solutions to clients (new and existing).
Key responsibilities and duties
- Present, promote and sell training to existing and prospective clients
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes
- Coordinate sales effort with colleagues
- Set up and manage CRM database
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Generate new leads and new business
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling
- Report on client engagement (to demonstrate ROI), client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Demonstrate e-learning
- Travel to attend client offices and exhibitions including overnights as required
- Encourage subscribers to use our e-learning
- Work with colleagues to develop new sales strategies and actions
- General admin as required
- Proven track record in consultative selling
- Developing & implementing sales strategy
- Selling to professional services firms an advantage
Knowledge and skills required
- Self-starter/ able to work without close supervision
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and IT savvy
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Friendly, organised, flexible, and makes a decent brew
For further information about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.