The successful candidate will deliver innovative and creative solutions that meet key business drivers/needs, through the sale of print, process and document management technology (Hardware and Software) within an agreed geographical territory. The successful candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining a new business pipeline and existing accounts in their designated region. You will be responsible for developing a rapport with new/existing customers over the phone and face to face. You will have the advantage of working with world renowned manufacturers within our industry and benefit from the excellent price-points that goes hand in hand with working for the leading independent across the UK & Europe. Together with the best hardware and software on the market, you will also enjoy support from a number of key departments around the business to ensure that the customer experience is seamless.
- Activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Experience of selling a “managed service” opportunity with a consultative approach
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Proven success within the Managed Print Services (MPS) market place and/or from an IT hardware/software sales background
- Well-honed people skills and an established relationship builder at senior level
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to sell Apogee’s USP’s/Added value services
We are able to offer the successful applicant a generous salary package, with OTE potential of 6 figures plus! You will also benefit from a company car (including fuel card) or a substantial car allowance of up to £700 per month. 28 days holiday (inclusive of BH) plus monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. There are a number of other fantastic benefits/rewards for being part of Europe’s largest independent managed services provider of print, document and process technology – please contact Bob Flynn for further details and immediate consideration.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.