The Sales Account Manager is responsible for contacting B2B customers and ultimately winning business, along with offering a 5-star customer service experience. This role is based at our head office in Guiseley, Leeds.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Contacting new and/or renewal SME business customers.
- Expanding UGP’s customer base.
- Deliver exceptional service and competitive deals.
- Achieve the sales teams KPI’s.
The incumbent supports the Direct Sales Manager to ensure we meet the customers’ expectations.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a consultative sales approach, to get to know your customers and understand the needs of their business, to ensure we are offering them the best deal.
- All sales targets and KPI’s must be achieved.
- Adhere to the sales compliance rules always ensuring all sales are generated in line with UGP’s guidelines and quality standards.
- Bringing in new business whilst adding value to their existing portfolio by delivering exceptional service and competitive deals.
- Handling of general client queries about their utilities, providing relevant recommendations and working on their behalf to solve issues.
DECISION MAKING RESPONSIBILITY
- Evaluate the opportunity to decide what price to offer the customer based upon the opportunity.
- Decide what timeframes to contact customers to optimise conversion of contract.
- Implement effective contact strategy based upon relationship with the client.
- Evaluate the needs of the customer to determine the length of contract offered to the client.
- Evaluate credit report of the customer to determine whether or not customer meets UGP requirements.
- A -Levels.
- Microsoft office (minimum intermediate level).
LENGTH & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience within the B2B energy sector.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.