Thrifty Car & Van Rental has grown considerably and currently has a network of over 100 branches across the country. We aim to be the No. 1 in vehicle rental in the UK.
We are looking for a professional, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Administrator in our Car Sales Admin team, this is based in our Head Office in Exeter.
Key Purpose of Role
- To work as part of a busy team preparing car sales invoices for internal and external customers together with all associated administration both internally and with external agencies.
- All forms of customer contact – over the telephone, by email, by correspondence and occasionally face to face
- Using an in-house web-based vehicle ordering system
- Progressing customer orders to ensure satisfactory completion
- Liaising with internal departments as necessary
- Liaising with Sales Executives in order to provide administrative support
- To wear appropriate business attire.
- To undertake any additional duties at the request of your line manager, that are deemed to be within your competency levels.
- To adhere to all Scot Group policies and procedures.
- To undertake any training and development activities at the request of your line manager.
- Keep safe and secure, all company assets.
- Contribute fully as a team member, assisting others in their roles as requested by line manager.
Skills, Experience and/or Qualifications Required
- Flexible approach and a good team player whilst being able to work using own initiative
- Have a dynamic, proactive, can-do attitude
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
- Work to deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and the Motor Trade would be advantageous
Ongoing training is offered along with an excellent pension scheme and discounted shopping with 1000’s of high street and online retailers.
If you feel that you have the qualities and skills for this role then please apply today.
Thrifty Car & Van Rental is an equal opportunities employerAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.