Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing business in the New Milton area in recruiting for a Sales Administrator. This company have been established for well over 50 years and are family run with an excellent network of support and progression opportunities.
This a very busy position in which you’ll never be bored! The successful Sales Administrator will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service in a very busy sales office, producing and negotiating quotes and processing sales orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries through the phone, email or in person
- Negotiate with customers on prices
- Provide quote prices as permitted and process these quotes and orders efficiently
- To promote other company/group products to the customer base as appropriate
- Follow up on any unconverted quotes
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Maintain and File records
- To take care of the environment while carrying out any duties
- To do any other duties as reasonably requested by Management (for which training will be provided as appropriate)
Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in very busy and fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and positive in their approach
- Previous experience with customer service
Salary and Benefits:
- £20 – 23,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holiday
- Free Parking
- Get involved in the local community and charity events
- Very friendly company and colleagues with excellent staff retention
- Hours – Monday – Friday rota of 37.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours on a Saturday on a rota basis when required.
This Sales Administrator Job in New Milton would suit candidates who have excellent experience within a customer service based position, who are organised and looking for a fast paced and busy role.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.