With the growing demand for our client’s products and services, a vacancy has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join the team. You will be based at their offices in the Alfreton area and you will play a key part in helping contribute towards their growing success.
To be considered for the role, you should require the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised and strong ability to multi-task
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
• An ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
• Previous experience working in an administrative or sales position
If successful you will be providing first-rate administration duties and excellent customer service on new and existing accounts. You’ll be working through various mediums including telephone calls and emails.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Processing Sales orders through the company system
- Supporting the sales team with general operations
- Updating customers on the progress of their orders and answering any queries they may have
- Dealing with and responding to emails, as well as communicating customer feedback to the appropriate internal channels
- Carrying out any other general administration duties required
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
£18,200 per annum
9:00am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Finance, HR, Marketing, Business Support and Sales.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.