Our client is a well-established and successful local employer and has an urgent requirement for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
As Sales Administrator, your duties will include:
- A range of administrative duties to support the team including assisting with the preparation of quotations
- Assisting clients with queries
- Raising orders, assisting with production planning as well as deliveries
- Liaison with a number of internal departments including transport, customer liaison and production
- Adhoc project work as and when required
£17,000 to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience plus pension and 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
The successful applicant will have some experience in a similar role and be able to work on their own initiative in a very fast paced environment. In addition you will possess excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with a range of internal staff and departments. You will also need a good level of IT literacy, in particular Word and Excel and be organised with a flexible approach and professional telephone manner. With full support given, this is an excellent opportunity where no two days are the same and will give you the chance to join a growing company! Our client would also consider a school or college leaver wishing to commence a career.
Please note: due to our client’s location, your own transport is essential.
If you have the skills we are looking for and would like to join a reputable organisation where you will gain valuable skills and can make your mark; please submit your CV to us today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.