We are currently assisting a respected car dealership in their search for an experienced Sales Administrator.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator:
* You will complete all administration tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle through to ordering number plates and taxing vehicles ready for delivery/collection.
* Complete, check and maintain various reports, both written and computerised, using the dealer management system (DMS).
* Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling.
* Verifying codes on sales orders you will need to be a conscientious individual with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
* To perform other tasks as reasonably requested by the Sales Manager.
The ideal Sales Administrator:
* Able to demonstrate experience in vehicle sales administration
* Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
* Positive team player with the ability to liaise between departments.
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator position please send us your CV by clicking ‘Apply now’ or contact Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 for more information.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.