Permanent, Full Time, Monday – Friday
As a Sales Administrator working for the prestigious Jaguar brand you will be an integral part of the administration division ensuring the sales department operates efficiently thorough the accurate and timely processing of sales related administrative processes. In a customer first environment, you will be ensuring that all queries are answered effectively, first time by carefully following processes.
- Collecting batch numbers for invoices and ensuring the accurate invoicing of all sold vehicles including delivering and posting costs
- Checking and maintaining reports including vehicle debtors, demo stock and monthly write-downs on a timely basis
- Ordering and progress chasing new vehicles through the manufacturer system until arrival at the retailer
- Raising internal job cards to the Parts and Service departments for stock and sold vehicles
- Ensuring all dealer fit accessories requested by the customer are fitted and costed to the vehicle prior to delivery and final invoicing
- Allocation of registration numbers to new vehicles and tax for delivery
- Invoicing sold vehicles in preparation for delivery ensuring profit margins are as expected
- Maintaining new and used vehicle stock books and T-cards ensuring they are always updated
- Ensuring deal packs are split and filed within 48 hours of delivery
- Ensuring dealer transfers are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
You should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administration & organisation ability
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively
- Ability to update and maintain databases, ensuring all Data Protection procedures are adhered to
- Ability to respond to any internal and external queries effectively, whilst providing excellent customer service
- Sales Administration experience in a face to face retail environment
Working for the Jaguar retail network, you will receive full product training and have the ability to progress in your role through your career pathway.
Other benefits include a competitive commission structure, 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, manufacturer discounts up to 35% off new vehicles, access to 1000’s of discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas, childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme.
We pride ourselves at Hatfields to deliver great service to our customers and support each other in the business regardless of department. We have created a great atmosphere for all staff but work hard to achieve our results. Hatfields are one of the largest family owned and managed businesses in the UK with sites across the North and Central England and has regularly featured as one of The Sunday Times Top Track 250 companies. Our website will tell you more about us, what we do and why we do it so well.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.