Our client in the Penarth area now has a very exciting opportunity to join their expanding business.
The company will offer a chance to progress within this role and offer a competitive salary and brilliant company benefits.
The salary will be from £18,000 to £24,000 with a flexible working pattern between the hours of 8am to 6pm.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office through general administrative and clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, post and reception duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Process orders from point of sale, continuously liaising with suppliers and customers through to point of delivery
- Oversee all sales ensuring relevant contracts/documents are processed and submitted successfully
- Update and manage the CRM database
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers to arrange delivery of vehicles.
- Process and update invoicing systems Xero
- Provide Support with various marketing platforms including social media and email marketing.
You will have:
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment
- Be organised, reliable and flexible with a key eye for attention to detail
- Hold excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be self-sufficient and able to cope with multiple tasks and high expectations
- Be proactive and able to take initiative, anticipate needs and take appropriate action
- Be confident and hold excellent IT skills and have experience in Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook and Office 365.
- Hold a full Driving License
Set up a job alert.