Swiftpage has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Swiftpage is a recognized leader in the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention.
Swiftpage is currently looking for a Subscription Account Manager to join our all-star team of dynamic, passionate and innovative individuals. If you are interested in joining Swiftpage Nation and Living the Exclamation please follow the instructions to apply.
General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling the value of Swiftpage products and services to existing Swiftpage Subscriber base.
- Consistently meets or exceeds monthly sales activity goals by utilising consultative selling and overcoming objections selling approaches.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Identifies and maximises opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers.
- Does outbound calling to existing subscribing customers.
- Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, order expediting, and customer relations.
- Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Pays close attention to details and accuracy while processing orders.
- Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and maintains accurate records of all sales activities and customer communications within Infor CRM.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offers and has the ability to communicate them clearly to customers at every sales opportunity.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments of product lines.
- Responds to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempts to resolve complaints successfully and upsell in accordance with established guidelines.
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have experience of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Typically, requires 2 or more years of experience within the industry in a sales role
- Existing employees must be with the company a minimum of 90 days before applying.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £30,000+ – competitive basic salary plus OTE
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
- Free day off on your birthday
- Dental, optical and alternative health care cash back scheme
- Subsidised gym
- Public transport season ticket loan scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Computershare scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Friday afternoon club
- Catered tasty Tuesday lunch, once a month
- Free fruit!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.