Persimmon Homes Teesside are currently looking to recruit a Sales Advisor. You will be operating on-site and reporting directly to the Field Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the entire sales process of all properties on-site, in addition to customer care. Negotiating the sale of houses on the development, you’ll advise customers on properties, specifications and the buying process, ensuring you meet sales targets, including reservations and legal completions within set timescales. Liaising regularly with customers, together with solicitors, estate agents and financial institutions, to ensure they’re kept fully informed of the build programme, will be a key element of the role, together with:
- Representing the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the sales office in a polite, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure the customers are kept up to date and well informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ the reservation.
- Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams having a good understanding of plans, building regulations and legal obligations.
- Report to line management on viewings, reservations, sales as appropriate.
As you can imagine there are peak periods when potential customers will view new homes so it is vital that applicants understand or have experience of working weekends and bank holidays, this being a key part of the role. You will possess a proven track record in sales and negotiation preferably within the residential housing sector and have a genuine interest in the housing market. You will require a current driving licence and own transport.
The role requires a confident and experienced customer facing Sales Advisor who has excellent communication skills in order to deal effectively and efficiently with the general public. Good planning and organisational skills are key in handling and progressing multiple sales mixed with patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure when dealing with difficult situations. This challenging role offers a sales driven individual to continue on their career path with the opportunity for further career progression.
Competitive Salary, Commission, Pension & Life AssuranceAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.