To actively promote products from Instarmac brands to both our prospective and current customers. You will continually review and exceed all set targets, seeking out new opportunities to up-sell and promote new product lines.
• Making outbound sales calls to prospective and current customers. Actively promoting a range of relevant products.
• Taking inbound sales calls and look for opportunities to up-sell on other related products and new lines.
• Following up samples and quotations and convert to sales.
• Analysing customer sales history to ensure that they are ordering all appropriate product lines.
• Following up on marketing and sales campaigns.
• Handling with customer queries and complaints confidently, taking ownership of these.
• Updating customer database with amended details, adding new contacts and records.
• Processing product orders.
• Sending pricing quotes to customers, as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
• Attending Material Awareness Days to increase your product knowledge to help you promote products with greater understanding and confidence.
• Managing the Area Managers diary, booking appointments with both prospective and current customers.
• Previous sales experience is essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• An outgoing, people person who thrives on exceeding sales targets.
• Organised approach, always looking for further opportunities to sell.
• Relationship builder, enthusiastic and keen to further your understanding of your customers needs.
• Computer literate.
• Happy to adopt our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference.
Set up a job alert.