About Redrow Homes
Our purpose is to create a better way for people to live. We care about the quality of homes that we build, the people who help us build them, the communities we create and the society in which we live.
Redrow is the UK’s fastest growing house builder.
We are looking for high performing people looking to build a career in Sales with Redrow. At Redrow you will be part of a business that recognises achievement.
- Ensuring every Redrow customer experiences first class customer service
- Achieving sales of homes and My Redrow options in line with agreed targets for example: legal completions and annual turnover
- Taking ownership of the development in all aspects of internal and external presentation
- Responsible for the customer journey from reservation through to legal completion
- Promoting the use of specialist new build panel independent mortgage advisors and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers and achieving company timescales
- Proactively manage all customer enquiries to ensure sales targets are met., through effective lead management.
- Ensuring that all administrative work and reports are completed in line with company policy and agreed timelines
- Conducting market research on a monthly basis for both new build and second hand market.
- Ensuring the health and safety of customers and colleagues are in accordance with company procedure
- Compliant with company procedures
- Maintaining professional high standards both personally and from a company perspective
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the site teams.
- High performing and self-motivated
- Sales experience in the housing industry would be an advantage. However full training will be given
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Computer literacy essential
- Available to work weekends and Bank Holidays
- Full driving licence and ownership of car is essential
- Competitive basic salary
- 24 days holiday, rising with service
- Company uniform
Set up a job alert.