Change your life with a realistic OTE of £50,000 working for market leaders within insurance. The company is fast paced and dynamic and have recently won a lucrative new contract creating 15 new opportunities within this hard working, high achieving sales team. You’ll start on a basic salary of up to £22,000 but banding for this role is up to £35,000 so there’s plenty of room to develop this as you grow into the role. Essentially your pay packet is in your hands so if you’re a confident and effective communicator who has a track record of sales achievement – there’s no better opportunity to achieve your goals!
Successful applicants will be joining an existing vibrant and successful sales team taking really warm leads and supporting customers to choose the policy that’s right for them. You’ll be building rapport with customers and ensuring you provide the ultimate customer experience.
- Communicate with customers, insurance companies and associated third parties in the most appropriate medium (telephone, email, written) that supports the customer journey and the conversion of sales into live policies.
- Submit accurate and complete applications to insurance providers in a timely manner.
- Communicate and support Sales Advisers with regular updates on progress and required action on live cases.
- Able to manage own time to complete the tasks allocated.
- Resolve customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction reported to you.
- Have a high regard for compliance with in a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, outbound/proactive sales role
- Demonstrable experience achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic with a customer focussed approach
- Desire to be the best, displaying pride in achieving targets and striving to be the best at what you do while being a positive team player
- Confident and engaging with high levels of self-awareness and a professional and mature approach to work
A credit check is required due to FSA regulations. We will be unable to accept applications from candidates with a previous Bankruptcy or CCJs
How to Apply
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Jodi Nation at Yolk Recruitment.
Additional Keywords: Insurance, Telesales Consultant, Telesales Executive, Outbound Telesales, Insurance Sales, Insurance Advisor, Insurance Consultant, Insurance Sales Advisor, Sales Team, Telesales Team, B2C Telesales, Account Manager.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.