Have you wondered what it would be like to work internationally? Are you experienced in working within large organizations and closing BIG deals? If so, and you have a background in Lighting, LED or electronics then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
Working alongside a team of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineers as well as Materials Scientists and Project Management, the successful candidate will be expected to integrate fully into the team and drive really drive the sales effort, securing new opportunities for existing products and making recommendations for new product introductions based on market data. They will be instrumental in the identification of potential routes to market and possible new distribution partners, working closely within existing infrastructures.
Sales – Existing Clients & New Business
- To build commercial relationships and gain a broad understanding of our clients’ opportunities on a global scale
- To identify new opportunities for additional product offerings and services
- To formalise Agreements with both new and existing clients
- To identify and establish new business partners and opportunities globally
Sales – General
- To organise sales visits, globally and prepare and deliver presentations that propose solutions
- To perform product launches and technical presentations
- To work with Business Development for the preparation of tenders, proposals and quotations
- To work with Commercial Manager to negotiate contracts, terms and conditions
- To undertake desk-based and in-market research to enable product and service modifications and recommendations
- To establish online sales presence for standard products and components
- To produce guidelines for technical and sales product information for internal and external customers
- To attend Trade Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings, attend and partake in industry trade events
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven experience in sales of electronic/electro-mechanical products (display systems or lighting preferred)
- Experience of ‘solution selling’ and dealing with multi-tiered customer base with multiple decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills and clear communications – verbally and in writing
- Exposure to frequent overseas travel with no travel restrictions (circa 20% of working time)
- Commercial awareness – strategic and operational with the ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- A determination and persistence in pursuing leads that does not alienate or disenfranchise potential clients
- Problem-solving acumen to analyse customer issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Full driving licence
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Commission: Lucrative uncapped commission structure to be put in place upon start within the role
- Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00 -17:30
- Fitness club membership
- Contributory pension scheme and share option scheme
Are you up to the challange?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on email@example.com or 02921 673727
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.