A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a reliable, motivated and passionate individual to join our team. We are looking for a part-time sales consultant for our small, stunningly beautiful, 5 star rated, owners-only park.
If you love meeting and talking to people and can show passion for the holiday homes and lifestyles that we promote then this may be the career opportunity for you!
Reporting to the General Manager and Sales Director you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities within the park through the generation and conversion of quality leads. You will be involved in promoting the Verdant lifestyle and all the benefits associated with holiday home ownership on a Verdant Leisure Park to potential owners.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- Identifying both caravan and lodge sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Promoting, to all existing and new holiday home owners, the range of products and services (including finance, insurance and protected payment cover) offered by the Company
- Following instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries, updating the CRM system – ParkVu
- Ensuring that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a holiday home sales role
- A current driving licence
- A smart, professional and approachable appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for providing the lifestyle and experience that comes with holiday home ownership!
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact Ronnie Peters, Sales Director on 07900 410306.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.