From £25,000 Basic and From £45,000 OTE
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will be part of an experienced team of life insurance sales consultants who make outbound calls to a warm database of clients, with the objective of providing a range of appropriate insurance products on a non-advised basis. As an insurance broker with access to the whole of the market, sales consultants are expected to be highly professional, tenacious and compliant at all times.
Other duties include:
- Contacting customers by telephone on receipt of internet generated enquiries
- Overcoming customer concerns and selling the benefits of our products and services
- Performing fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone in line with our sales process
- Ensuring a high customer retention rate, high customer satisfaction scores and outstanding compliance record
- Maintaining our CRM ensuring total compliance with Data Protection Act and industry regulations
- Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
Always be punctual and respectful of other employees
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that outstanding sales results are achieved on a daily basis. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
• Some experience as an outbound sales consultant, ideally with experience of the insurance sector, is essential
• Educated to GCSE level, with A-C grades in Maths and English
• Experience of working to and achieving targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoys selling and likes influencing others and negotiating
• Motivated by an environment where there is money and material rewards as a goal
• The ability to work in a team
• Prepared to go the extra mile to hit target
• Thrives on activity and enjoys working in a fast pace environment
• Persuasive in approach
• Socially outgoing and is comfortable talking about personal success and achievements
• Punctual and flexible
• 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Monthly incentives (past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
• Childcare Vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Market Leading Training
• Management Development Programme
Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees.
Apply for this position
Fill in the form in by applying above or get in touch with us at email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.