Hours: Full time, 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000p.a. Depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, staff pension, life assurance
My client based in Waterbeach is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to work from a list of potential sites, research contact details and engage with Landlords and residents. The approach requires using a mix of communication channels and skills.
- Researching and following up on all incoming leads
- Establish the right contacts
- Updating the information on the internal database
- Building strong communications with contacts via phone, e-mail and written correspondence
- Booking of meetings / appointment to secure
- Analysing quality of data
- Manage any major objections
- Proven success in a target-driven B2B or B2C sales role
- Ability to research leads and think laterally and pro-actively
- Knowledge and understand of the wayleave process would be ideal
- Professional and confident on the telephone and able to use persuasive language
- Self-starter with good time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude
- Excellent team worker, whilst also being self-motivated
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, client databases
- Desire to advance within the Company
- A background in a fast-paced environment and/or property or legal experience is preferred
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.