We are looking for a talented Sales Executive to join a vibrant and growing business. You will play a fundamental part of the Business Development Team and this will give you an opportunity to build a career in both sales and business.
The working hours of this exciting opportunity are Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30am. This is paying a basic salary of £20,000 per annum plus commission.
You must be confident, highly motivated, and a strong communicator who is driven to exceed targets and progress you own career in sales. You will be provided with all the training and support needed in order to succeed in this fantastic opportunity.
- Contacting new business prospects in order to set appointments.
- Partner and communicate with sales consultants to keep track of your opportunities.
- Be responsible for your own data, pipeline and sales opportunities.
- Co-operate with colleagues to secure sale opportunities for the business.
- Meet key business metrics and ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Logical management of diaries and to ensure driving distances and appointment times suit.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a sales environment is preferred.
- Professional, presentable and polite.
- Ability to think outside the box and to create opportunities.
- A strong sense of determination and resilience.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- A team player and eager to learn.
- PC literate.
- Good at problem solving and objection handling.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mia on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.ukAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.