The successful candidate will integrate into a growing sales team. You will be a key figure in helping to ensure that this fledgling company continues to expand its customer base, providing excellent service and value to our customers and contributing to our ambitious growth plans.
The right candidate will be conscientious, take pride in their performance and the success of the team and organisation. They will show strong initiative in problem solving. This position reports to the Sales Manager UK.
- Growing our customer base increasing sales and value to our customers
- Using initiative to find and develop leads
- Answering incoming calls from existing customers
- Dealing with customers by phone to provide information on all the products we sell
- Providing quotations and processing payments
- Dealing with customers in a polite and professional manner
- Being part of a fast-paced and energetic sales team
- Updating and maintaining your customer accounts on our CRM system
- Solving customer queries and problems
- Experience in providing Customer Service and Sales
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion about making a difference for customers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to build successful working relationships
- Show self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Strong team player, working effectively in a team based environment
- Attention to detail is important for this role
- Being part of a Goldman Sachs high growth SME recognised company
- Company bonuses when hitting targets
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Working Hours 08:30-17:30
- Never work your Birthday Policy
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 p/y DOE + £OTE
Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:30)
Forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.