- Sydney’s leading digital media sales training, development and mentoring program
- Market-leading SDR Commission Scheme with Uncapped Commission
- Outstanding platform for career progression with a booming global business
- Be part of the next stage in Hybrid’s growth story
Hybrid creates compelling media for higher education and technology. We own and operate four specialist web brands, reaching over 40 million students, educators and innovators every year. Using design, data and storytelling expertise, we work with our clients to influence highly relevant audiences. We make change happen.
Last year our company revenues grew by 40% for the third year in a row. We’ve achieved this through teamwork across all departments, innovative products, industry knowledge, a clear business strategy, and highly effective sales outreach.
We are looking for exceptional Sales Development Representatives to move into our media offices based in the Sydney CBD. With our world leading digital products in higher education and technology, we require tenacious, entry-level candidates with the motivation and genuine career potential.
The role will see you assess your market and spot opportunities where Hybrid’s digital media services can deliver results. You will be generating interest and booking appointments with prospective customers for more senior members of the sales team to pitch and close.
This role offers the opportunity to step into an exciting and fast paced working environment, be taught the science and art of sales with our extensive and thorough training programme, learn from experienced and talented senior members of the team on a daily basis, and will set you up for a long-term career of progression and success.
Should you prove successful in the role, there will be opportunities to step up and take a more senior position in the team in time, managing and closing your own deals.
A combination of salary and market leading, uncapped commission will see you earn between $65,000 – $85,000 in your first year and lay the foundations for a powerful career trajectory as part of Hybrid’s ambitious growth plans.
- Work with sales management to shape your lead generation strategy in our key markets
- Utilise data-driven market knowledge to identify relevant clients in higher education and technology
- Build interest from C-level executives through impactful communication and clear articulation of our digital media products and services
- Work closely with senior members of the team, booking in appointments and supporting them in closing deals
- Collaborate with the growing marketing team in helping shape best practice in engaging with prospective customers and refining the right process
- Hunter mentality with a relentless desire to win new business
- Ideally some similar experience in a similar lead generation role, however not a must
- Persuasive and agile communicator, able to build rapport with senior stakeholders and understand business needs
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, confident and determined to succeed and drive their careers forward
- Desire to learn new sales skills and translate these to action at pace
- Competitive salary and commission scheme with an uncapped OTE of $65K – $85K
- In-depth training programme (sales and digital products) with our experienced and talented sales leaders
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities in line with our ambitious growth plans
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.