We are the innovators, educators, and altogether nice bunch of folk behind the award-winning Learning Journey Platform, PebblePad. Our 17-year journey has seen us consistently push the technology boundaries, build an enviable global customer-base, and gain a reputation for being the kind of company people really like doing business with. Big enough to be trusted by leading organisations across the globe, but small enough to value every team member, it’s why our customer-base, just like our team, is growing year on year. If you want to be part of something incredible, and make a difference to future generations of learners, read on.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to join us at the start of our scale up program, to help design the playbook and work in an amazing culture with huge career potential. As part of our exciting growth plans we are looking for our first highly motivated, dynamic and passionate Sales Development Representative. Working closely with our sales and marketing teams you will help nurture, qualify and convert our lead funnel of prospective clients. You will do this through a mixture of leading the response to inbound leads, outbound contact with targeted accounts, social media and email campaigns. As a curious, prospecting specialist you are always looking for the perfect blend of personalisation and automation. As an expert at building your personal brand on LinkedIn, you are your own micro-marketer and will build and nurture a strong, engaged network.
- You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research and pre-qualify prospective customers
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within target prospects’ organisations
- Present and introduce PebblePad to potential customers
- Call and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation
- Gain commitments from prospects to demo PebblePad or secure another outcome that moves the sales cycle forward (business development meetings etc.)
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure company goals and targets are met
- Focus on building brand awareness and engagement of the PebblePad brand
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams on regional go-to-market plans
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- You have 1-3 years’ sales development experience, preferably in the SaaS (or Enterprise Software) industry
- You’re tenacious, a self starter, entrepreneurial, and bring a passion to what you do
- You’re know how to manage your time and can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day
- You’re hungry for feedback and on a path to develop and hone your selling skills
- You’re familiar with Hubspot (CRM), Linkedin Navigator or similar enablement tech stack tools
- You are a hardworking and self-motivated person who is driven to achieve and exceed expectations
- Creative and exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Has prior experience of consistently meeting/exceeding targets within specified time frames
- Experience selling software products and services
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Fluency (verbal and written) in another language
- Demonstrated the ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and apply that knowledge in a sales capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in any related field is preferred, but not essential
The salary offered will be dependent on skills and experience and includes a generous benefits package. The role is full time and may be located at our Telford office remote. As we work across international time zones, this position would suit someone looking for flexible working hours. We believe in inclusion and diversity and are an equal opportunities employer.
INTERESTED? WHAT NEXT?
It’s simple. Complete the form via apply and attach your CV (max 2 pages) together with a short cover letter extolling your virtues and explaining why you are absolutely, certainly, unquestionably, the person for this job. Please note, due to various employment restrictions we are unable to accept applications from non-EU citizens. We also regret to inform you that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.