Are you a sales professional who is keen to join a manufacturing organisation whose sales performance continues to improve year on year? Our client is a market leading global company who continue to achieve significant growth year on year and have plans to increase their turnover by a further £3million in the next couple of years. They have this year already achieved sales figures in excess of £1.5million for the first quarter of 2019 for some of their product ranges compared to total sales of £2.7million for the same product ranges for 2018 in its entirety.
The company have been established in their current site for over 50 years and are part of a global group of companies with sites in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, India, China and Japan. They offer an excellent benefits package along with the opportunity to travel within Europe as part of the role and the chance to progress and grow with them as they continue to produce record breaking results.
As the sales executive, your duties will include:
- Closing sales orders with both new and existing customers
- Having technical conversations with customers to recommend product options
- Preparation of quotations
- Occasional travel within Europe
To be a successful sales executive, you will need:
- Experience in a sales environment ideally within a manufacturing or technical environment
- Experience of producing quotations for customers
- The ability to speak an additional language is desirable
- Familiarity with CRM software is desirable
- The ability to undertake European travel occasionally.
In return, the sales executive will receive a salary of £22,000 – £26,000 + company performance-based bonus of up to 10%, pension, BUPA Healthcare, 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the sales executive role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Set up a job alert.