SALES EXECUTIVE’S JOB SPECIFICATION FOR FIAT/JEEP/ABARTH/ALFA ROMEO CHESTER
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles within defined operating and financial guidelines
- To follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- To effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- To handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements
- To maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using Kerridge and other in-house systems
- To complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- To actively achieve targets on a daily basis
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
- Must have a previous proven track record in a retail sales environment. Previous experience of the brand, although not essential would be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a controlled sales process.
- Proven track record of delighting customers and providing very high levels of customer service
- Have to be extremely smart and professional
- Experience of using bespoke software
- Excellent team player skills
- Ability to build excellent rapport with customers ensuring repeat business
- Must have Full UK Driving Licence (With no drink driving or driving without insurance convictions in the last 10 years – For insurance purposes)
WORKING AT SWANSWAY GROUP
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.
No matter, what your role, you’ll become part of the Swansway family, dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of customer and colleague delight.
Join the family; To Apply please email your CV to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.