Do you want to work for a forwarding thinking, highly reputable client? Do you have Sales experience within the Motor Sector or a similar industry?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Executives for a highly reputable client based in Gateshead. Main Duties; to sell the maximum number of new and used vehicles and ensure the customer is aware of all available accessories and extended warranties. To ensure all avenues of finance are explored to provide the customer with best finance options.
Sales Executive Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Introduce and follow up on agreed sales prospects per week/month.
- Purchase/part exchange vehicle stock after roadworthiness tests
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and any necessary repairs are carried out prior to delivery to customer
- Monitor value of new and used vehicle stocks
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on agreed performance ratios
- Purchase and sell vehicles after approval has been given by the sales manager
- Ensure showroom and forecourt stock are clean and serviceable for demonstration to prospective customers
- Liaise with sales administration on availability of pipe line stock
- Communication of operational sales to all other sales executives and administration to maintain accurate stock availability information
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately recorded and registered with sales administration office
- Liaise with other sales executives to ensure availability of cover when demonstrating vehicles to customers
- Ensure all customers are notified of delays, changes in requirements and specification of vehicles outstanding ensuring smooth conclusion of vehicle handover
Sales Executive Applicants:
- Must have previous experience in a Sales Executive role or similar
- Have an interest in automotive industry
- Must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport
Applicants may also be interested in Sales, Car Sales, Automotive, Business Development, and Customer Service.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.