Our prestigious client is based in Newcastle and represents some of the world’s leading consumer brands. They are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are looking for a new and exciting career move, please contact MTrec as soon as possible.
- To create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom.
- To always be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries.
- To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the vehicles within the product range.
- To achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets
- To ensure company processes are followed to maintain Customer Satisfaction and retention.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on agreed performance ratios, comparing actual with targeted performance.
- Examine all transactions on a weekly basis and advise on how service may be improved to the customer.
- Ensure that all customers (sales opportunities) are offered associated services: finance, insurance, accessories and service contracts.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and any necessary repairs are carried out prior to delivery to customer.
- Ensure sales manager is aware of all transactions, proposals and personal whereabouts on all occasions.
- Liaise with other sales executives to ensure availability of cover when demonstrating vehicles to customers
- Ensure the customer is appropriately re-contacted during the lifetime ownership of the vehicle.
- Update and re-qualify the customer file on a regular basis.
- Implement telephone and in-dealer prospecting for new business
- A passionate and experienced Sales Executive to join the team.
- You will sell and promote the sale of all new and used vehicles.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Ability to think on their feet and outside the box.
Set up a job alert.