We’re looking for a Sales Executive to join the team at our Belfast office (BT17 9GX).
You will develop and promote business through outbound calling, and provide administrative support to the team to achieve order levels at agreed margins.
Is this role for me?
If you have experience carrying out B2B business development calls and strong administration skills this role is could be for you.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- Commercial awareness and proven experience in B2B Sales.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy.
Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems would be beneficial but is not essential as training can be provided.
- Salary £21,000 – £25,000 (plus commission)
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Buy up to 5 days additional holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycles and shopping Vouchers
What are the key duties?
- Carry out structured business development, including cold calling, to achieve order targets.
- Respond to customer enquiries to generate orders.
- Promote and achieve commercial visit targets to be undertaken by the Regional Manager.
- Achieve orders and other KPI targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Assume responsibility, where necessary, in the absence of the Commercial Transactional Manager for the day to day smooth running of the office.
We want to do everything we can to help you progress and develop. If you think this job could be for you, please apply as soon as possible and before 9th October.
Set up a job alert.