Can you engage with others, build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service, while offering a no pressure sales experience? If so, our Sales Executive role could be the perfect role for you.
Our Sales Executives have an uncapped commission structure and regularly achieve up to £40k OTE.
As a Motorpoint Sales Executive you’ll be responsible for driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers. You will be passionate about the products Motorpoint offers and delivering high standards of customer service. Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution – offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves outstanding sales performance too.
It’s our people that make our success possible; our culture and our values are represented in every interaction we have and that sets us apart from our competition.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service through inspiring and engaging the customer
- Deliver and exceed personal sales targets through exceptional service, while offering a no pressure customer experience
- Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific customer needs
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Advise customers on suitable products, identify and maximize sales opportunities
- Resolve customer queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional branch standards of presentation and service delivery
- Ideally some experience in a similar sales environment, however full training will be given
- A natural ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills
- Previous experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work co-operatively with others
- Confident and professional in dealing with a wide variety of different customer situations
- Mobile and active willing to approach customers
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Follows procedure and strictly adheres to processes
- Flexible to cover branch opening hours and weekends
Set up a job alert.