A dynamic engineering manufacturing business are seeking a driven, organised and efficient member of their internal sales team to offer an exceptional service to inbound customers and proactively regenerate previous customer orders whilst increasing revenue.
- Offer a consultative sell whilst on internal customer calls
- Generate quotations in a timely manor
- Process orders and liaise closely with the workshop & accounts
- Contact all customers post-delivery to ensure the product was to the quality and standard required, obtain feedback, referrals and request recommendations.
- Proactively contact historic accounts to generate repeat sales.
- Gather market intelligence from all customers on other quotes received
- Occasionally, attend shows and events
- To understand the products and be willing to learn
Skills / Experience
- Achieve sales targets
- Organised and focused
- A strong communicator
- Works well as part of a team
- Fast learner
- Have a can do’ positive attitude
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Fun, friendly telephone manner
- Computer literate – SAGE software is advantageous but not essential
Basic salary – £18,000-£24,000 depending on experience
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Owned and run by hands-on partners
- Free parking on site
- 5 minute walk from the nearest train station and major bus routes
- Employer pension contributions
- Fun friendly office to work in
- Smart casual dress code
- Bonus and incentives available based on proactive performance
If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Gemma King at Yolk Recruitment – REF 894710
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Set up a job alert.