aspire cambridge are currently recruiting for a full-time sales executive. The role will involve communicating with customers, selling Hot tubs, chemicals and accessories, advising on hot tub maintenance, chemical routines and day-to-day running of our show room.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including word-processing, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Good relationship and networking skills
- Good time keeping
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience in creating and driving promotional activity
- Experience in pricing
- Experience in new business acquisition
- Proven track record of business development and growth
- Experience diary mapping for geographic territories
- Sales planning, projections and reporting
- Ability to work within a mixed team
- Leadership and management
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and also to contribute as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to be flexible
- Ability to get on well with a wide variety of people
- Durability – ability to stick it out
- Good entrepreneurial and business acumen
- Visibly well-presented
- Able to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to be creative where required
Location: Wyton, Cambridgeshire
Hours:Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9:00am to 17:00pm, Sunday 10:30am to 16:00pm
Salary:£20,000 per annum plus uncapped commission
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical.. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.