An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Advisor to join a largely successful housing developer.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the Sales Advisor will have full range to develop their own sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the board’s full support. The ideal candidate will be happy to travel as sites start and finish and be happy to work weekends. Days off will be Tuesday & Wednesday with 1 in 4 weekends off.
Achieve sales targets and prices
- Work closely with the Site Manager
- Greet, build rapport and qualify visitors
- Keep all customer information up to date
- Follow up potential leads with customers
- Negotiating of prices
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Conduct research in to the market and analyse competitor activity
- Keep up to date with the progress of sales and liaise with Estate Agents, Lenders, Solicitors and Brokers
- Keep in contact with customers regarding progress of the build and the sale
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience within the new homes residential sector, ideally with a minimum of 1years experience as a Sales Executive. You will be a flexible, enthusiastic and confident individual; you will be able to confidently judge situations and take calculated risks to reach your objectives. To be successful in your application you must have a proven track record working as a salesperson.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Becky Kitson on 07903 946073 for a confidential discussion.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.