As our company maintains growth, and our product range diversifies, we need a Sales Executive to build excellent levels of rapport with our clients to assist with the expansion of our business-to-business database.
What will you be doing?
This isn’t a pushy sales role, it’s about collaborating to help new clients solve their training needs.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills, and if that’s you, then we’d encourage you to apply!:
- A genuine interest in working with clients to support them through the buying process.
- The ability to demonstrate product features and identify the needs of clients.
- An organised and methodical approach to ensure that leads are actioned.
- A good negotiator with experience in lead generation and conversion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to identify and gather key customer and market information.
- A receptive, inquiring, tactful and responsive attitude with a pleasant phone manner.
- Competence at using computer systems.
- An intuitive thinker with the initiative to problem-solve and adapt to situations.
- Commitment to your continuous development.
This is a goal-oriented position, and it will require you to be self-motivated and organised. In addition to client communication via phone and email, the role involves attending client meetings and exhibitions so some flexibility over working hours is required.
You’ll be given all the tools you need to confidently demonstrate our products and be a successful business representative. We’re proud of the training solutions we offer, and want to help more companies use them – that’s your role!
Who are we?
Our passion is e-learning, and our focus is on giving exceptional service to all our clients.
We provide accessible e-learning in a wide range of subjects to over 700,000 certificated learners. Our client base is packed with big name brands from across the UK (and further) and we’ve got over 120 courses to offer them!
As well as caring about our customers, all our employees are valued and we’ve worked hard to create an enviable office culture, which we’re sure you’ll enjoy!
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include information on:
- Your previous sales experience.
- Any prior exposure you’ve had in any of the following sectors:
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Business / Finance
- You! We want to know about your hobbies, any skills or experiences you’ll be bringing with you, and why our opportunity appeals to you.
Set up a job alert.