Our client works in partnership with their customers to achieve a secure and safe environment by delivering training, quality assurance and compliance management.
The main focus of the role is to concentrate on actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling of prospective clients, upselling to existing clients, networking and social media whilst adhering to the highest standards. This is to ensure that the business continues to develop a reputation for excellence, quality and value for money, whilst striving for continual improvement.
You will assist with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports using the company database and will be responsible for identifying trends, providing analytics and statistics and recommendations in relation to sales.
- Conduct sales activity to meet company sales targets
- Handle sales enquiries
- Conduct market research to actively seek out and identify selling and upselling opportunities with both potential new clients and existing clients
- Actively seek out applicable tender opportunities through a variety of online portals and search engines
- Attend exhibitions, events and networking opportunities.
- Support company bids and tenders
- Support department Managers to achieve better sales results for all company or products and services
- Utilise the Workflow Max business IT system
- Identifying trends relating to sales and providing further recommendations to generate sustained sales growth
- Assist with the collation of sales & marketing statistics
- Support product presentations and attend client meetings
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years outbound Telesales experience in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate, accomplished user of core MS Office products, including MS Excel and CRM databases
- Previous experience of collecting and analysing data to identify trends and patterns
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- A clear, calm, confident spoken and written communicator
- Keen attention to detail, able to critically review own output
- Proven experience of upselling and objection handling
- A desire to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as a member of a cohesive and effective sales team
- Must be a holder of a Full EU Driving Licence for at least 1 year
- Must hold a valid passport as some overseas travel may be required
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.