Is a market leader in its area of expertise, making it one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in their field. It provides innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in a highly regulated industry sector, and the business is growing. They have a clear vision for the future and much of that is determined by bringing in and developing new talent into the business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven individual to join our client’s growing team, with the main objective being to increase their overall client portfolio, ultimately increasing their sales revenue. Working towards agreed and highly achievable targets, you will be an important part of their growth strategy by identifying, researching and approaching organisations, in order to secure appointments for the field sales team to attend.
You will be trained to understand the company’s products and services and will be supported by an experienced sales manager, who will be an ongoing mentor for you. Hard work will be recognised, and you will be rewarded accordingly and very transparently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and researching new prospect leads to give you a sound understanding of their business
- Prospecting new clients via the phone, social media and networking events, and following up leads in order to secure appointments for the fields sales team to attend
- Building excellent working relationships with new prospects, to maintain a healthy, ongoing pipeline of business
- Liaising with internal colleagues and encouraging a supportive team environment by working collaboratively together across all business departments
- Engaging in and contributing towards internal training to help strengthen and achieve your future goals
- Building and maintaining a sound understanding of the products and services the company has to offer
We would like to speak to people who:
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Are motivated and self-driven
- Possess high levels of customer service
- Have experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working within the IT sector would be desirable, but is not essential
- Ideally have a degree
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they are growing significantly and have ambitious long-term plans. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678. To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.