The main purpose of the role is to identify and develop prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs and guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
• Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
• Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
• Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
• Achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo cars, finance and insurance income
• To take an active part in the presentation of the new and used vehicle displays, and promotional materials.
• To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
• Assistance with any other task as required
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous sales experience
• Results orientated
• Numeracy skills
• Smart and presentable
• Enthusiastic about customer service
• PC literate
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.