Corin, a leader in orthopaedic innovation, are looking for a sales executive with a deep understanding of the territory (South coast, Hampshire, Surrey) to sell and promote all Corin products dealing with procurement / supply chain, surgeons, health care professionals and customers to the highest level. You will interact with public and private health groups to show a comprehensive understanding of the framework and tender / contract scenarios.
The role will require a comprehensive knowledge of the UK orthopaedic market which includes product expertise across the Hip, Knee and Extremity portfolios with knowledge of and an ability to interact with key opinion leaders on the territory. Service levels within the hospitals must be provided at a high standard with suitable training at all levels of the team. You will be expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of portfolio products and surgical techniques for Corin and the major competitors. A good knowledge of clinical publications and a desire to stay up to date with the latest information relevant to the portfolio is also important.
As the sales executive you will interact closely with sales and management teams, distributors customer service, marketing, development teams, logistics and finance to maximise the impact of product in the market place, launching new products and managing the life cycle of existing products. Strong project management skills should be demonstrated effectively to utilise internal resources to meet project deadlines and objectives.
You will need to adhere to Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in line with Corin’s ISO13485 QMS & Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) FDA21 CFR Part 820. You will also need to ensure that process & timeline requirements for Corrective & Preventive Actions (CAPA) are met in accordance with Corin’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and in support of Corin’s Global Objectives for CAPA.
Key Attributes of the sales executive:
- Ability to travel – Full clean driving license essential
- High degree of orthopaedic experience and business acumen,
- Good level of drive and determination to deliver on the expectations of a rapid growth orthopaedic company
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and understanding of the modern orthopaedic market to achieve success with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Take the initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning & Organising.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Appreciation of business considerations, marketplace, clinical, and corporate imperative
- Keep up-to-date on new developments and trends to understand customer and market needs for assigned products
Applications to: Anna Stretch – Recruitment Manager Anna.firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.