Basic circa £30,000 to £40,000, negotiable depending upon experience, plus generous bonus and benefits
Our client specialises in the manufacture of engineering machinery designed for a number of sectors. They have an enviable reputation for products and service offering bespoke designed machinery to specification in addition to their core capital equipment product range.
As part of a planned expansion, our client is seeking to recruit a sales executive who will focus on selling their machinery to foundries throughout the UK and Internationally.
- To sell capital equipment / machinery to the foundry sector, ideally directly
- To generate new business opportunities with new and existing foundries
- To account manage and develop accounts secured
- To work closely with customers at all levels, to ensure all requirements are fully understood and opportunities are maximised
- To liaise closely with internal support and engineering teams to ensure all equipment is installed and working to specification
- To develop the foundry division, achieving targets for turnover and gross profit
- Will have demonstrated success selling tooling or capital equipment / machinery to the foundries
- Will have be naturally tenacious, happy to source and manage business opportunities
- Will have a good understanding of engineering in the foundry environment
- Will be a strong communicator who is consultative and professional, happy negotiating and securing contracts at all levels
This is an exciting time to join this successful team and help them to further develop this division. Our client is ready to recruit as the right person is found. Should you have the right experience and see this as the right opportunity for you, please call Michelle or send your CV through asap.
MF:3539Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.