Are you an ambitious, customer-centred Sales Manager looking to lead your own dynamic team? If so, keep reading – Niche Recruitment may have the perfect role for you…
Our Wiltshire based client are looking for a new Sales Manager to head up their own sales team. Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting and nurturing sales staff – monitoring their training, development opportunities and reporting on their ongoing performance
- Consistently delivering high quality service – motivating and guiding staff to meet KPI standards whilst reviewing and reporting on their progress
- Leading the department’s P&L, business growth strategy and meeting performance expectations in line with established budgets
- Act as the point of contact regarding any complex issues, be it a customer or personnel query, and action in a timely and appropriate manner
- Proactively managing your own workload whilst continually maintaining and developing your knowledge of the business and industry
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a leadership role, with evidence of meeting sales targets in a customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Highly organised – adept in prioritising your workload effectively
- A fine eye for detail and data analysis, with competent IT skills
- Understanding of HR – capable of ensuring that your team is fully informed of their responsibilities
The role itself…
As Sales Manager, you will possess the skills to guide and motivate your team effectively, delivering results and reinforcing the company’s reputation for high quality customer service. Taking responsibility for the profitability and performance of your department, you will drive a customer-centric strategy, whilst taking an ethical and motivational approach to managing your team.
What the company is like…
The Sales Manager will join a well-established and dynamic working environment, based in a picturesque Wiltshire backdrop. The social, buzzy team encourage personal development and celebrate team successes.
How do you apply…?
Could this be your next role? Get in touch with Charlotte at Niche Recruitment today on 01793 230469 to find out more!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.