Our client is seeking a strong Sales Manager to take responsibility for all new client business. If you are determined and target driven, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Comprehensive training will be provided to enable product and market knowledge, but the emphasis will be on candidates who are proven strong sales performers and able to progress opportunities rapidly.
- Identify opportunities, following the full sales cycle right through to close of business
- Meet direct sales targets
- Achieve all sales KPIs assigned by management (e.g. lead response, conversion rates)
- Submit accurate sales forecast to management including recovery plans as appropriate
- Ensure regular sales forecasting is conducted
- Understand market trends and proactively identify challenges and opportunities that may aid marketing efforts
- Assist in sales forecasting, data collection and analysis
- Provide weekly/monthly reports as requested by management
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous sales management experiences
- Familiar with big business
- Evidence of strong sales performance and achievements
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Proficient using professional social media
- Able to rapidly progress opportunities
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Knowledge of the new homes sector advantageous, however not essential
Alert me to jobs like this.
Vacancy ID: 5015
Set up a job alert.