- In conjunction with the Divisional Sales and Marketing Director and the General Manager , refine the existing growth plan with clear targets for growth in existing accounts and identifying new business opportunities.
- To develop excellent links with the existing Sales and Marketing Team within Xandor as well as the Design Team based from Leamington Spa in order to share market intelligence and identify opportunities.
- To develop personal relationships with key buyers/decision makers with existing customers and targeted organisations.
- To ensure that all business processes for quotations and contracts are consistent with existing business financial controls and authorisations.
- To hold master classes or similar within Xandor and/or within external businesses /exhibitions to demonstrate our expertise and capabilities.
- To report on meetings and progress as required.
- Automotive experience is ideal but not essential
- Must understand the fasteners and clips marketplace
- The sell is technical, therefore, a basic understanding of metallurgy/material properties and how fastenings can be manufactured using multistage tolling is essential
- Marketplace is UK (initially)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.