Our client is an Automotive Retailer who requires an experienced Sales Manager to join their busy car dealership based in Blackburn.
Selling an average of 450 vehicles every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high end luxury cars, they specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Car Sales Manager to further their career by moving to a retailer with plenty of earning potential.
Job Title and Location:
Vehicle Sales Manager in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Salary and Benefits:
Basic salary £25,000 plus bonus, OTE 60,000 plus excellent Employee Benefits Scheme.
Benefits Scheme includes 30 days annual leave, rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities,access to Perk Box : Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more, great staff rates on car finance, friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management, regular staff socials, birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher, Company Pension scheme, Complimentary office treats and access to our Fantastic VIP box at the MEN arena.
This is a full time permanent role working 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work 2 in 3 weekends Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 11-4. On the weeks where you work a weekend you do get a week day off.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility of the prestige sales department
- To deal with incoming leads on specific vehicles and online generic enquiries
- To ensure the department and each individual are hitting their sales targets
- To ensure the team remain compliant at all times
- To ensure the team are responding to each enquiry in an acceptable time frame and that they are effectively utilising every enquiry.
- To be ensure the showroom is presentable and of a high standard at all times
- To ensure the pitch is well organised and all prices are correct
- To motive, drive and support the team
- To be responsible for a team of 4 sales staff, a pitch coordinator and a pitch valeting team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Management experience in a similar role is essential
- The ability to motivate a team
- Excellent levels of communication both face to face and over the phone
- A Self starter with the ability to organise and manage own workload
- Good administration skills- in relationship to progressing deals and support customers
- Ability to effectively develop a sales pipeline
- Proficient at closing deals
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Professional and well presented
- Computer literate and able to learn new computer systems with training
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.