Should you apply for this role?
A big “YES” if
- You have solid Telesales leadership experience (all industry backgrounds considered)
- You’re rising through the career ranks, hungry for success and want to make your mark
- You’re financially driven
- You’re a “player manager” able to lead from the front (70% team management / 30% self-billing)
- You want to have some fun!
Lead Forensics is the world’s leading web analytics business, providing our clients with accurate, real time information about the businesses visiting their websites. Whether those users have enquired or not, we can tell our clients the exact business that has visited their website. Our clients collectively generate over £1bn in additional revenue annually from using our software. With 4 worldwide offices and more opening very soon, the company is expanding on a global basis.
As a Sales Manager you will build, maintain and manage a team of inside Sales Executives. Their job is to carry out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers in order to organise demonstrations of the product online. Prospects are then moved through to a trial which ultimately results in a sale. Your key duties as the manager of a sales team are:
- Accomplish sales objectives by training, coaching, motivating the team and managing the team to key sales metrics
- Monitor each salesperson’s daily performance
- Prepare and conduct regular 1-2-1’s and sales meetings with the team
- Assist team members in the sales process when necessary
- Lead by example – you will carry your own personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month
- Proven track record in managing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated outbound telesales team
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to coach and train their sales team in line with best practise
- Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Infectiously enthusiastic
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Proven track record of success
Set up a job alert.