We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel, lubricants and complimentary products time and again.
The Successful candidate will be required to maximise the margin generated from every customer opportunity, using a combination of up selling, account management, new customer acquisition and cross-selling as indicated within KPIs / performance targets. They will also be required to work within a team that aims to exceed expectations of customers by effectively identifying and matching customer needs in a professional, responsive and effective manner.
- Use prospect data to make calls that secure sales of fuel and ancillary products and services by effectively matching customers’ current and potential future needs in line with targets/KPI and the company sales approach.
- Negotiate a sales price within the agreed authority structure to maximise fuel margin from every customer.
- Acquire new customers via referrals from the existing customer base.
- Handle sales calls to the existing customer base with the specific aim of cross-selling other relevant products and services, effectively matching customers’ current and potential future needs with targets and the Company sales approach.
- Log and provide an effective response and resolution to customer enquiries and requests from point of sale to distribution. Ensure accounts are fully maintained and updated in all areas as and when required.
- Ensure all calls are handled in accordance with agreed company standards such as: – data protection, domestic pricing policy, company sales approach.
- Record accurately all customer interactions which take place, in accordance with company guidelines/standards on all required systems.
- Record all quotes communicated to customers into the in-house system.
- Collect and correctly input into the in-house system all customer data that is required by the business.
- Build relationships with teams throughout the business (i.e Credit Control) to ensure excellence in sales and customer service.
- Deal with customers in a polite and courteous manner to maximise customer retention and exceeds customers’ expectations of service.
- Identify all current customer needs, and investigate future potential needs though effective account management, fully utilising the company sales approach, in order to present customers with the relevant products and services that will contribute to their retention.
- Communicate and promote “Core Values” and business objectives within the team.
- Be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery.
Experience & Knowledge
• Minimum of 12 months sales experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• Confidence in own ability
• High degree of self-motivation and time management
• Ability to work with autonomy
• Resilient, persistent and tenacious
• Target driven / results orientated
• Uncapped Commission Structure
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
• Vodafone Discounts
• Lubricants Discounts
• Childcare Vouchers
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.
Job Reference Number : 9128Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.