New Home Sales Negotiator, Competitive Salary, Lymington, Family Healthcare + Loyalty Scheme + Parking + Pension, 5 day work rota
We are working with a well established company in the New Milton area in recruiting for a New Home Sales Negotiator to join one other in their current Show Home. This is a permanent position and will continue on to other site in the local area once all homes in plots have been sold.
The Sales Negotiator will be responsible for promoting and achieving the sales of residential units, presenting them and actively pursuing sales leads until sale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate show home presentations
- Ensure sales are pursued from initial enquiry to completion, progressing conveyancing requirements with consultants
- Achieve sales of units in line with agreed target
- Ensuring accurate and up to date administration and database including all contact with clients
- Conduct market research on competitors and generate new ideas
- Visit clients to promote show homes and understand their needs.
- Previous sales experience is a must
- Experience or a strong understanding of property and the property market
- Proactive approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, New Home Advisor, Property Sales, Estate Agent, or Show Home Sales Person.
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit see ‘Similar Roles’.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.