A great opportunity has arisen for a sales professional to join our client’s busy independent Estate Agency based in Grays, Essex.
The ideal Sales Negotiator candidate will have a proven track record in property sales and keen to grow with a progressive company. They will be highly motivated and ambitious and want to play an active part in the continued success of the Residential Sales Team by achieving targets in all business income streams including property sales, booking valuations, financial service appointments and sign-ups, conveyancing quotes and instructions.
The Sales Negotiator should have:
- A minimum of 12 months of property sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent personal presentation and conduct
- An organised and methodical approach
- A valid UK driving licence and own car
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective negotiation and influence skills
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with;
- Basic salary of 14 – 16,000 pa
- Realistic OTE of 28,000 pa
- Car Allowance
- On-going training and support via Director and webinars
- NAEA training provided
- Fantastic career progression available for hard-working individuals!
If you have the above skills and keen to secure a role in Estate Agency, please get in touch!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.