Are you highly motivated, driven and enthusiastic about property? Our client is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team of Estate Agents, someone who is reliable and proactive. You should be an excellent communicator, possess brilliant customer service skills and have property sales experience. A full UK driving licence is necessary for this role.
About the client
Our clients are a well-established multi-branch agency who cover the Essex and Kent areas. They have been established for 15 years and have won many awards. They pride themselves on customer service and have a very enthusiastic, positive and hardworking team.
About the role
* Sales Negotiator
* Hornchurch, Essex
* Qualifying potential applicants
* Identify which properties match applicants’ requirements by obtaining detailed, accurate information
* Conduct viewings with prospective buyers and follow up on feedback
* Updating vendors on market conditions and viewing feedback
* Record accurate information obtained on internal databases
* Progressing sales, including updating and assisting solicitors and managing agents
Why you would like to work here
* Business Petrol allowance
* Uncapped commission structure
* Great opportunities for career progression
* Vibrant office environment
* Have won prestigious Estate Agency awards for Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Customer Services.
Our clients are looking to pay this Sales Negotiator a basic salary of £12,000 per annum, with an OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Working hours for this Sales Negotiator role are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm (day off in lieu)
If this Sales Negotiator role sounds right for you, apply online or call us on 020 8505 5444
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.