Do you want to be part of a winning team and the exciting world of design solutions?
Then don’t hesitate and contact us!
Within this challenging position you are not only responsible for the expansion of our UK client base, but you also manage and maintain our current client relationships. Thanks to your profound communication skills and your friendly approach you excel in making new appointments with your prospects. Above that you have a strong technical insight and our capable of thinking along with our clients in a professional way. Based on your profound product knowledge you are able to offer customized solutions and technical advice, never losing our company goals out of sight.
Towards your internal stakeholders you are able to describe the market situation in a structured and organized way. You discuss the further strategic sales and report directly to our presidents.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree. Feeling with aluminium and design products is recommendable.
- First experience in a technical sales position is an asset, but not a must.
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re motivated to achieve goals and possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You’re strong in building relationships and are challenged by developing new markets.
- A challenging and permanent job in a fast growing and international environment.
- An open corporate culture where innovation and customer-oriented thinking prevail.
- A responsible job with room for initiative and the possibility of taking a variety of training courses.
- An enthusiastic team of talented co-workers.
- An appropriate compensation in accordance with knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits.
Send us your resume and motivation letter via email@example.com
Call our offices at +32 (0)479 37 52 03
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.