We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join our Tamworth based client for a period of maternity level for between 9 – 12 months.
As a Sales Support Administrator you will need to have/be:
- Experienced within sales administration ideally within a B2B environment
- Accurate and diligent
- Experience of Microsoft packages
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a business up to Director level
- Salary: £22, 000 – £24, 000
- Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Tamworth
- Duration: Fixed Term Contract for between 9 – 12 months
Role of Sales Support Administrator:
- Managing all incoming new business leads on a daily basis, ensuring they are allocated to the correct team
- Following best practice on all leads and ensuring the sales team are maintaining the correct levels of contact.
- Supporting the Sales Director with reports and KPIs
- Speaking to customers and qualifying their requirements
- Database admin and audits
- Reception/phone answering services
- Any other admin support as required by the business
Benefits of working as a Sales Support Administrator:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Smart Health Hub
- Income Protection Insurance
- Cycle Scheme
- Training Support Package
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental and paternity leave
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.