At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
The Sales Admin Support is required to support and liaise with sales management and the key account managers to ensure priority goals are achieved.
- To support the sales and sales management teams.
- Provide an important link between the salesperson and the customer.
- Create, manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications and spread sheets.
- Assisting with key customers;
- Entering orders.
- Telephone support.
- Fielding calls assisting with overflow and message taking.
- Monitoring, Managing Major Account SLAs
- Fulfilling Key Customer Bespoke requests.
- Liaise with purchasing, customer service and manufacturers.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Skills and Experience
- A reliable, professional, polite and articulate individual
- Proactive and flexible
- With good communication and time management, ability to meet deadlines
- Good at organising and planning
- Good qualifications in Math’s and English
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook, always willing to rise to a challenge
- Excellent understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A confident, thorough individual able to build relationships within the organisation
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.