As one of the fastest growing and highest rated commercial energy suppliers in the UK, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Sales Support Administrator, based at our state-of-the-art offices in Guiseley, Leeds.
You will be operating within the highly competitive SME sector; the focus of the role is supporting the Head of Affinity Partnerships to achieve the team’s financial target. Responsible for a diverse range of administrative and value add tasks covering the day to day needs of the team.
A flexible and pragmatic approach will be required to work in this fast-paced and evolving environment. You will need to be able to interact with contacts within the wider business to effectively manage queries and customer requirements.
If you’re hard working, great at problem solving and highly motivated to succeed, as well as possessing excellent customer communication skills, we’d love to hear from you.
- Self-organise and prioritise daily workflows.
- Manage email inboxes with high levels of efficiency.
- Set-up gas and electricity quotes within tight deadlines and to high levels of accuracy.
- Liaise with internal teams to assist in pricing on multi-site tenders.
- Credit Check prospects in accordance with internal policy.
- Generate and locking in contracts when required.
- Respond to and manage general queries from customers including but not limited to tender, contract, account and billing queries.
- Communicate and track the successful registration of new sites.
- Update and maintain team logs and trackers.
- Conduct post sales validation calls with customers where required.
- Provide other ad-hoc support as and when required with internal and external queries and projects.
- Take ownership of process improvements and to work towards taking responsibility for an individual process.
- Assist in the testing and training of new systems and tools.
- Provide cover for holidays and absences to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to manage own workload and balance priorities.
- Good numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Microsoft Office proficient with a strong grasp of basic Excel
- Previous experience in customer care
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous industry experience preferred but not essential
JOIN THE TEAM
- Fast-growing, innovative employer
- Fully supportive management wanting to grow people’s careers
- Full induction and ongoing coaching & training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Competitive basic salary and benefits package
- Mon to Fri 9am till 5pm
- 25 days holiday
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.