Our client is a highly successful specialist service provider via media and events. They are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager who will manage a broad range of services for the business, based from the office in Westminster. Our client is an established leader that have garnered an enviable reputation within the market.
- Managing all tactical, day to day aspects of marketing
- Large input into the marketing strategy for the business, with support from the management team.
- The driving force behind new and exciting initiatives and create a marketing culture of continuous change and improvement
- Achieve desired delegate numbers and quality measures for events, conferences and briefings
- Manage digital communications for the websites, blog email and reporting
- Manage b2b marketing with the aim of growing subscriber base
- Continuously manage brand management, along with the management team
- Marketing activity and performance reporting
- Will have minimum two years in a B2B media and events environment
- Experiencing of managing multiple marketing campaigns at the same time
- Ability to write effective event marketing emails
- Experience in using email marketing platforms – Red Circle Digital a bonus
- Understanding of basic data segmentation and suppression
- Ability to prioritise work according to fluid event deadlines
- Ability to design attractive event presentations
- Drive to be part of small, growing business with scope for more senior position within the company
Nice to have would be:
- Experience of running PR campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of using Drupal websites
- Skills using Adobe Creative Suite
Should you have the right experience and this opportunity sound suited to your experience and aspirations, please call or mail your CV, we will be glad to hear from you,
MF 3577Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.