The BBI Group offers a portfolio of products and services to the diagnostic, healthcare, research, defence and food industries globally.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life. Through innovation, partnership, effective delivery and the collaboration of our people, we constantly strive to help set industry standards, engender trust and build our reputation for excellence.
As a business, we are currently progressing through an exciting period of growth, and have just announced a £14million investment plan for 2017 alone. As part of our exciting expansion plans, we currently have an opportunity to hire a Sales Support Executive into our BBI Healthcare division in Pencoed.
BBI Solutions has served the global diagnostics industry for over 50 years, as a leading developer and manufacturer of raw materials and finished test platforms for the in-vitro diagnostics market.
The salary offered for this role is competitive and makes up part of BBI’s attractive benefits package, which includes:
- 5% contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care scheme
- Generous annual leave package totalling 32 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Participation in the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
As a Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for supporting with the maintenance and growth of our portfolio across our customer base.
The purpose of the role will be to work alongside our UK Sales Director to support the Company’s ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. You will be required to deliver excellence in organisation and administration to support the National Accounts, Pharmacy Wholesalers, National Pharmacy Chains, as well as NHS, Hospital and Health food wholesalers.
Key responsibilities will include but bot be limited to;
- Everyday liaison with key accounts across customers’ buying teams, administration support teams and supply chain
- The completion and updating of documentation around customer accounts, including but not limited to New Line Forms and Promotional Forms
- Administration and diary support of the UK Sales Director across internal and external interactions
- Supporting in the organising and planning key customer meetings with preparation of presentations, data collation and samples etc
- Updating and tracking monthly sales data and sales performance for key accounts
- Supporting the Sales Director in the frequent review of stores, range, pricing and promotions and internal communication
- Support in the identification and qualification of potential new customers and channels of trading through inbound and outbound communication.
- Tracking of progress and delivery for key customers Joint Business Plans, and reporting to the Sales Director
- Attendance at trade exhibitions, conferences and key events as required
As a Sales Support Executive, you will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced customer facing role and experience of working with customer sales systems and all Microsoft packages. You will possess strong administration skills and good time management.
You will be a strong communicator and confident at building relationships with multiple key stakeholders with proven skills that create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
Business, Sales or Marketing related qualifications or business-related studies are desirable.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.