£22,000 – £24,000 + uncapped commission
(Earn over £30,000 if you perform in the first year)
We have a great opportunity for a skilled individual to work as a Sales Support Executive in Brighton on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading company within the finance and banking sector providing a wealth of bespoke services. They are a FTSE 250 listed business and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities and meetings with UK & Ireland SME’s. The position will also handle inbound email and telephone enquiries.
- Providing excellent telemarketing to generate new business appointments for the Sales Team
- Managing and maintaining lead referrals through the Sales Pipeline
- Building productive and trusting relationships with prospects, and act as a Brand Champion
- Building and maintaining the company’s contact management database/CRM platform
- Co-ordinating new business meetings with the Sales Directors
- Planning tasks to ensure monthly sales and calling targets are achieved
- Working to high volume call and duration targets
- Working with the wider Marketing Team to follow up on tactical campaigns
- Previous outbound business to business telesales experience
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to demonstrate telephone sales techniques
- Ability to build relationships with high-level decision makers
Value your work life balance with a great benefits package including life assurance, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension schemes and more. Develop your career with an established company.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Sales Support Executive working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.