At Nisbets we are currently creating a new team of Sales Support Executives to join the business. In this role, you will be involved with supporting your selected region with the generation of quotations, handling queries, product sourcing, inbound calls from customers and colleagues & general support to ensure that a cohesive sales approach is offered.
In order to be successful in this role you will have a passion of supplying the sales department with excellent administration support and be an effective communicator to both internal and external customers.
About the role
- You’ll demonstrate effective administration support and assist internal customers with providing quotes, processing orders and responding to customer queries.
- You will be comfortable with answering inbound calls from colleagues & customers and offer a one stop resolution for all; where this is not possible agree call backs once a resolution is found
- You’ll be proactive in working with our extensive supplier network to source non stocked products for our customers within an agreed timeframe
- You’ll work with line manager to continuingly improve/streamline working practices/processes
- You’ll follow company guidelines to ensure the database is maintained and updated regularly in line with GDPR
- Your experience will include min of 1yr working within administration field
- You’ll be an effective and clear communicator who is proactive with contacting external or internal customers
- You’ll be able to demonstrate working as part of a driven and dynamic team
- You’ll be open to working in an open plan office environment and embrace working in an energetic sales environment
- Have a willingness to develop yourself and be open to learning new skills
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses and export to 100 countries. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier. Established as a small family business in 1983 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique. Our story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. Nisbets has been recognised on The 2018 Sunday Times’ TopTrack250 which champions Britain’s growing businesses. We’ve ranked 48th and just one of nine businesses recognised in the South West. Having doubled our turnover in the last 5 years the scale of opportunity ahead of us is vast and we need like-minded, ambitious people, to help us deliver our UK and International growth plans.
You will be well rewarded for your hard work, not only will you be part of a growing business but we’ll make sure you have the right training and progression opportunities. Driven by collaborative working means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
REF: NIS000750 INDLPAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.