Provide an internal sales and sales administration function at branch which maximises enquiry conversion to orders, within the guidelines of pricing policies. Achieve sales budget and contribution actively seeking sales opportunities by up-selling or cross-selling through pro-active targeted calls.
- Follow up and file quotations issued to check competitiveness and to secure sales
- Provide feedback on pricing levels to Managers
- Maintain content and accuracy of sales daybook
- Assist with project tracking of potential business
- Answer general customer enquiries, advising product availability, delivery dates, transport schedules, and product lead-times promptly and accurately
- Deal with customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner to resolve problems quickly
- Proactively call nil spend/dormant/targeted accounts as requested by Management
- Respond to telephone sales enquiries, pricing in accordance with current guidelines
- Assist in collecting cash from debtors, where this is appropriate
- Check and confirm dates and content of direct deliveries as they fall due
- Liaise with suppliers on schedules for incoming goods for specific orders
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and Production Manager to advise customers
- Assist in maintaining current and updated price lists and manufacturer literature at the branch
- Must be customer focused
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Results driven individual
- Team player
- Detail conscious, personable and business focused
- Numerate, literate, IT knowledge (MS office)
- Based in Chessington
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking onsite
- AE Pension
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.