Would you like the chance to work with a growing eCommerce Retailer?
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their thriving team.
- Meet/exceed KPI targets both for engagement, new product development and customer satisfaction for a portfolio of large and VIP Clients
- Build and maintain strong relations with their Clients
- Deliver strategy
- Secure best in the market exclusive offers
- Use professional negotiation skills to deliver improved margins from within your allocated client base
- Proactively monitor the trading performance of allocated accounts and identify and deliver product opportunities to deliver year on year growth
- Assist the Head of Partner Management where required in the delivery of business projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- An accomplished account manager with a track record in developing new opportunities with large businesses, ideally within the hotel/restaurant/leisure industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within Account Management or Sales
- An exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Outstanding analytical skills, with strong knowledge of Excel
- You should be highly commercial, a strong negotiator
- A sound understanding of multichannel retailing
- Good organisational skills
- A team player,
- up to £40,000pa + benefits
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UKAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.