Drawing on a natural curiosity, the Senior Account Manager will develop a thorough understanding of the Client’s business and the industry, identifying opportunities for growth and improvement, developing creative solutions and having the tenacity and determination to ensure they are delivered to realise benefits for both the Client and Solution IP.
The right candidate will plan and execute sales activities in the UK, whilst maintaining and developing sales of products and services in accordance with the agreed business plan, processes and targets.
- To establish, maintain and develop current and potential client relationships
- To strategically lead on allocated client base. Quickly and efficiently responding to client queries and concerns either directly or by coordinating members within the team
- To present and sell the company’s products and services to existing and potential clients whilst ensuring appropriate profit margins. Prepare presentations, proposals and quotations
- To position yourself as an effective product specialist leader and support others in the business on selling this products.To respond to and follow up on sales enquiries, new leads and referrals
- Identify problems impacting on customer satisfaction and to implement a prompt and effective resolution through the management of all necessary resource
- To work closely with other team members to ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer and lead information on CRM and relevant systems in line with the companies MI requirements
- At least five years’ relevant work experience in a sales role. Evidence of consistently achieving targets in a sales role and preferably experience in the telecoms industry.
- Strong contract management, interpretation and negotiation skills.
- Well-organised, first class communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving / continual improvement mentality.
- Proven ability to establish, develop and nurture relationships and a willingness to socialise with the Client both during and outside of office hours.
- Excellent product knowledge and a desire to continuously expand upon product knowledge in a fast moving technology industry.
Established marketing leading Business Communications Specialist, based in Southampton and Bristol. If you are looking for a challenging role, working for a company who value, respect and reward their employees, then you need to apply for this position.
A competitive salary range depending on experience, uncapped bonus scheme and a vehicle or vehicle allowance will be provided. Other benefits include; performance related pay reviews and company performance bonuses. Length of service rewards, employee discount portal, birthday day off and more.
CV’s will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviewing will be arranged as soon as possible. This is not an urgent role, however we are keen to progress and move the business forward.
Due to large numbers of applications, it is not possible to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 28 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please send all CV’s to – firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.