Hello Soda is an international big data and text analytics business, headquartered in the heart of Manchester, with offices in Bangkok and Austin. We develop and sell software to businesses which empowers consumers to leverage their digital footprint to gain access to more personalised services, in turn helping businesses to verify identity and increase customer acquisition, reduce fraud, and personalise the user experience. Innovation is at the core of what we do, and we are revolutionising the way that social and unstructured data is being utilised across a range of industry verticals.
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial & self-motivated Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team and head up our Marketing solutions sector. A deep understanding of the sector is vital in order to enhance the proposition and support others within your team to ensure all targets and KPIs are achieved. The ideal candidate should have experience running a solution sell using a full 360 sales cycle concentrating on new business, selling to relevant companies within the sector groups such as retail, lifestyle etc. As a member of our team, it will be your job to introduce prospective clients to the benefits of our software solutions; converting leads and building effective long-standing customer relationships.
- 5 years’ experience preferable with SaaS/data solutions sales
- Proof of experience within a specialist sector
- Experience working as a successful team leader
- Proof of targets achieved
- Experience running a full 360 sales cycle – booking meetings from cold, qualifying the opportunity and closing the deal
- Ability to run a solution sell using a combination of skills to identify, nurture and manage leads until the point of closing
- Achieve personal and team KPIs and revenue based targets
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Customer service mentality and a passion for sales
- Run sector specific marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Thrive in a target-driven environment, perform well under pressure and work well to a structured approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Native-level of fluency in English
Expected outcomes of the role
- Enhance the proposition within the Marketing solutions sector
- Expanded customer base in your specific sector
- Increased number of converted leads
- Fantastic on-target earnings
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Office based Monday & Friday, out-of-office meetings 2 days per week
Set up a job alert.