Company Background – Euro Car Parts
Euro Car Parts an LKQ company is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with circa 9,500 employees and over 200 branches nationwide. The business is on track to achieve another record year in terms of, sales and investment into infrastructure, with annualised sales now exceeding £900 million. Euro Car Parts is one of the UKs biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Euro Car Parts distributes parts for all makes of cars, including Korean and Japanese programmes and light commercial vehicles. They have over 140,000 different stocked part numbers, significantly exceeding its competitors and this number is constantly growing.
Due to the continued success of the Commercial Team, we are looking to grow this function by recruiting an additional Senior Key Account Manager.
We are really looking to “raise the bar” with this particular hire, so the successful candidate must possess a definitive/demonstrable track record of success in managing multi-million pound contracts from inception, therefore only strategic board level “hunters” need apply and, ideally someone who has been managing major contracts for several years.
You will either be a high-flying National Account Manager now or, maybe you are at Sales Director level and looking to move away from the people management side of things and focus on strategic/board level new business development.
A summary of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with board level personnel in target customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts / new accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis with a view to maintaining service delivery excellence.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
This vacancy represents a fantastic career opportunity for an outstanding National Accounts Sales Professional, who is looking to make a big impact in a truly market leading organisation.
You may be living anywhere in the UK, but must be prepared to travel to our Tamworth, Staffordshire offices at least 1 day per week to meet up with the rest of the Commercial Team and other cross-functional team members.
Hours of work: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Set up a job alert.