Our independent Property Agency client based in Burnham-on-Sea are currently looking for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working Monday-Friday 9am – 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-4pm (NO day off in lieu), you will be responsible for working across both sales and lettings within their successful organisation.
You’ll be a driven and motivated individual with a proven track record within an established Estate Agency. As this is a senior role within the business, you’ll need a minimum of 3 years experience in lettings, sales or both.
Qualifications in NAEA or ARLA are desirable for this position. If you do not have your qualification, but have the experience; please do still apply as long as you’d be happy to complete these qualifications within the role.
The Ideal Candidate:
Strong knowledge of both sales and lettings; a clear passion for property and preferably a good knowledge of the local area; you must have a full UK drivers license is essential for this role to be able to carry out valuations etc.
- Ensure full documentation of all applicants is completed thoroughly,
- Booking and carrying out property valuations,
- Property take ons,
- Negotiating property sales and lets, by ensuring strong communication is carried out between, landlords / tenants and vendors / purchasers,
- Work closely with others in your team, keeping them updated with information as and when needed,
- Liaising with professionals such as solicitors, mortgage lenders and surveyors,
- Keeping up to date with current market trends .
To be successful, you’ll have a good understanding of the local area with excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Salary – £20-23k DOE basic + commission OTE: £23-26k per annum
To apply for this role, please contact Ellie Berry-Roper at One Step Recruitment Taunton on 01823 250025, or apply online.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.