My client is a rapidly growing eCommerce company in Plymouth, who are seeing around 40% growth YOY. They are now looking for an additional SEO Executive to join their team and assist them in building their brand.
This role would be ideal for a junior – mid-level SEO who is looking to grow on their knowledge and experience. The candidate will be working with other SEO specialists and marketers to increase the company’s organic reach which will be monitored, analysed and improved.
Big selling point here is the people and company atmosphere! Our client is hugely focused on culture and ensuring there are team building activities and events going on throughout the year. They also have a big focus on encouraging their team to share new ideas.
Day to day is likely to look like:
- Conducting content reviews and providing feedback to the Content team to ensure all website copy is optimised
- Surfacing SEO opportunities and communicating the impact of these to the brand Editor to assist with strategic planning
- Writing unique and engaging content that is in line with the organisation’s requirements and SEO best-practice.
- Conducting Technical SEO audits to ensure best SEO practice is applied to the website
- Coordinating with other channels on cross-functionally and consulting on SEO best practice to all teams within the relevant channels.
- Devise, implement and run innovative campaigns which are in line with the company’s goals, and then measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and gain an increase across these campaigns in traffic and conversions, also ensuring to meet agreed KPI’s.
- Delivering data analysis to provide insights that drive actionable outcomes
The ideal SEO Executive needs:
- Experience of SEO tools, such as Screaming Frog, Search Console, Ahrefs and Google Analytics
- SEO Experience, ideally coming from a digital marketing and content background
- Strong understanding of Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms
- Fantastic communication skills
- Comfortable analysing data and reporting
- Salary: Up to £25,000 (DOE)
- Company Bonus
- 31 days holiday including BH
- Pension Scheme
- Training Budget
- Training days allocated
- Flexible Hours
- Discount schemes
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.