Are you looking for a new work-life challenge? Do you love everything SEO?
Our client, a market leading and award winning Inbound Digital Marketing Agency, is looking to recruit an SEO Executive to join their dynamic team in Clitheroe.
This role will include involvement in all areas of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) ensuring an increase in traffic and leads to their clients.
You will be liaising with their clients on their level about subjects they may not fully understand in a jargon-free and clear and concise way. You must have first class communication skills, and you must be results driven.
As the SEO Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Keyword research, On-page optimisation, Link Earning
- Identifying, understanding and limiting technical issues
- Utilising SEO software such as Moz
- Working as part of a wider inbound team of marketing professionals
- Compiling client reports
- Google Analytics analysis
- Ensuring you are kept up to date on the latest developments in the industry
- Communicating findings with internal team and clients
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Over 3 years knowledge and experience of SEO
- Able to analyse a client’s strengths and weaknesses from an SEO perspective
- Turn the above analysis into actionable items
- HubSpot knowledge – desirable
- Agency experience – desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO Executive to work for a leading European Marketing Agency that offers a wide range of unique benefits!
- Up to GBP25,000 salary depending on experience
- Early finish on Fridays
- An exciting and creative working environment
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
- Free Parking
- Company pension scheme
- Professional development and clear progression plans from the outset
- Open plan collaborative office, team idea sessions
- Team Socials, meals, evenings out etc
- International trade events
Interested in this unique position? For more information on this SEO Executive opportunity, or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Set up a job alert.