Are you a social media guru who is looking to utilise your digital skills in a new and exciting role? Do you have a passion for creating engaging and innovative content? Are you a creative marketeer with skills in videography and photography?
This newly created role requires an experienced professional who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. Reporting into the Head of Marketing You will be the go-to for all things social media and will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Creating and implementing the social media calendar.
- Coming up with innovative and engaging content ideas to engage the online audience and drive leads.
- Managing targeted campaigns across platforms including Linkedin.
- Reporting on the performance across social media channels and provide regular updates and recommendations to senior management.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Hands on experience and be proactive and driven.
- A passion for social media and experience of using software like Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience of managing agencies.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Social Media whizz to join a growing marketing team within an exciting company.
This role is commutable from Romford, Billericay, Upminster, Ingatestone, Harlow and Chelmsford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.