Looking for Social Media jobs, Online Marketing roles or Digital Marketing positions in London? Want to work for an important social enterprise? Apply for this Social Media Executive role in London today!
Company profile – Social Media Executive
This company is Europe’s leading online destination for luxury sportswear, athleisure wear and yoga clothes. Their collections are filled with game-changing activewear and accessories designed to up customer’s performance and award them some style points in the process. From fashion-favourites Adidas and Nike, to cult-status athleisure wear brand Girlfriend Collective, they are constantly adding new, innovative sportswear labels to their collection.
Job description – Social Media Executive
This company is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their marketing team as they accelerate their vision to build Europe’s leading curator of premium women’s activewear, changing people’s lives for the better through fitness. Although they operate independently, they are part of the Marks & Spencer Group, with a mutual obsession with making retail more sustainable. This company curate the most exciting brands, with the likes of Nike, Adidas, On Running or Veja, as well as specialist brands such as Varley, Alo Yoga and Girlfriend Collective, to name a few. If you have the relevant experience, and a genuine interest in fitness and sports (critical to both customer understanding and cultural fit), this might be for you!
Key responsibilities – Social Media Executive
The key responsibilities in this Social Media Executive job in London are:
- Day-to-day running of the main Instagram
- Manage all organic social media channels across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- Development and growth of our new own label Instagram account
- Develop and execute platform-specific strategies and content
- Work with the rest of the business, brand partners, and ambassadors to capture, create and brief social content
- Proactively monitor and develop new channels such as TikTok, and encourage the firm to test & learn across new channels
- Identify relevant athletes, instructors, creators and influencers to work with
- Build and manage relationships with the community of ambassadors, influencers and instructors
- Own weekly / monthly reporting to internal stakeholders on performance, insights and actions
Job requirements – Social Media Executive
- A university degree – 2.1 or higher
- You will be a confident and clear communicator who is able to work in a small, dynamic team
- Demonstrable interest in a career within the Sports Industry
- Ability to create content for both organic, boosted and paid formats, with a good understanding of the different nuances required across each of these formats
- Experience using Photoshop or a similar platform
- Ability to shoot and edit content where necessary
Benefits of the job – Social Media Executive
- A great starting basic salary of £24,000
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme of up to 20% of salary paid, with quarterly and annual elements
- Flexible hybrid working
- Monthly ClassPass membership
- 40% staff discount on clothing & footwear, and 20% off accessories
- 20% Marks & Spencer discount in stores and on M&S.com, covering M&S Food and Clothing & Home
Looking for a career in Social Media or Digital Marketing? On the hunt for Social Media Assistant roles? Have an interest in sportswear? Apply for this Social Media Executive job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.