IBP Recruitment are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer in the Wiltshire area for our client, who are a repairer of industrial valves for companies all across the UK.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ?
- Recording, maintaining and updating records and preparing quotations.
- Customer visits to carry out, sales meeting, project reviews, valve maintenance, commissioning, diagnostics/trouble ?shooting and customer maintenance shutdowns with UK, Ireland and overseas. ?
- Providing technical advice to both customers and DMN staff. ?
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the products in order to effectively demonstrate and sell the ?features, advantages and benefits to customers. ?
- Ensuring compliance with and use of all relevant control measures put in place by the company such as wearing ?personal protective equipment whist carrying out duties. Also ensuring compliance with all relevant H&S directives. ?
- From time to time your Manager may ask you to perform other duties as and when required. ?
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Sales Engineer
- A tenacious and driven approach to their work
- Qualified either to BTEC or NVQ level in an Engineering discipline
- Full, clean Driving licence
- Experience in dealing with Quotations & Bids
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.