Technical Sales Specialist – Metal Working required to join new team
We are very excited to offer a permanent opportunity for an experienced sales specialist to join a growing sales team within the Metal Working area, where you will be involved with delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth. This role will cover Bristol, Cardiff and Plymouth.
Cromwell is Europe’s leading independent supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades, with over 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International locations. Cromwell is a subsidiary of Grainger International, a Fortune 500 company and North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Your new role
- Creating and executing a sales plan to develop Metal Working (Group 100) products for individual customers
- Promoting relevant Metal Working promotions and campaigns
- Engaging key suppliers for technical and commercial support
- Identifying potential service opportunities that align to customer needs
- Working collaboratively with the Cromwell sales teams to support them in developing and delivering a plan which provides added value to current and potential customers, and increases our Metal Working (Group 100) sales
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have completed a relevant Apprenticeship e.g CNC Machine
- Experience of working in Sales
- Being end user focussed
- Good all round Metal Working knowledge with focussed expertise in one of the key product areas: Conventional and CNC Machining, Drilling, Milling, Turning, Tapping, Grinding
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- IT skills including comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid UK driving license
What you’ll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary and you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
What you need to do now …
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
Set up a job alert.