Territory Sales Manager in the medical sector
West & South yorkshire/East Midlands
About your role
As a Territory Sales Manager for Bioventus, you are responsible for selling Bioventus’ products to new and existing customers. What makes this role special is that you can use your strategic sales skills to challenge different thinking perspectives and be involved in high level discussions with both surgeons and other key stakeholders at hospitals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role. Are you also curious of how the human body works? This job is perfect for you.
What are your tasks? Finding new customers for our innovative products
- You actively seek out new customers and business opportunities, whilst at the same time maintaining and protecting existing accounts;
- You develop and execute a business plan that results in exceeding assigned sales quota;
- You identify and engage a wide range of customers and stake holders;
- You conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers;
- You educate healthcare providers in the clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product (Train the Trainer) in order to facilitate effective patient fittings by healthcare providers.
What do you bring? A feeling for new chances and the drive to take up new challenges
- You hold a college degree;
- Minimum 2 years orthopaedics sales experience.
- You have 3 – 8 years of proven sales experience preferably in the biotech, life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical devices, trauma sports, veterinary, physiotherapy or related industry;
- Experience with NHS and private hospitals;
- A strong business to business selling experience is preferred;
- You have strong written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are an active learner, seeking and leveraging opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge, and experiences;
- You are able to engage customers by linking their business priorities to Bioventus’ value proposition.
Our ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to our (potential) customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
What can you expect from us? Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
● Working in an innovative and international environment;
● Professional and personal development is supported;
● Flat structures, independence within your role;
● Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
● Good work-life-balance;
● A salary, depending on your experience, based on market practice.
● Competitive bonus plans
● Company car
● Flexible work schedule
● Pension and other benefits
Besides that, we have a great team of international professionals in place that love what they do and enjoy spending time with each other.
About Bioventus: We enable people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day
This is what our global team of talented and passionate employees strive to do: changing people’s lives for the better. Our products transform lives every day by helping people to live again more actively, healthy and more satisfied.
Bioventus accomplishes this with its orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body’s natural healing processes.Bioventus has more than 630 employees globally.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.