As a result of business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Territory Sales Manager to develop and expand the sale of our Reconstructed Stone Walling and Roofing products range across key counties in the Midlands and East England.
You will lead and manage the commercial activity across a region that includes the counties of Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire & Buckinghamshire as well as Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire, developing sales strategies to drive sustainable and profitable growth, leveraging on the production capability of our factory in Wiltshire.
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager for Bradstone Structural, you will be a key member of our external commercial team.
Building and managing close relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders, you will have strong commercial acumen with a proven track record in displaying consultative selling skills to deliver year on year performance improvement in your respective field.
Other elements to the role include:
- Ensure that Health & Safety across the function is a priority and that all Safety Management Systems in place fully comply with Group and Legislative standards.
- Search for new opportunities and applications for our portfolio of products across all sectors of the construction industry throughout your designated territory.
- Explore and maintain a deep understanding of customers’ business, their needs, buying preferences, and profitability.
- Produce an accurate ongoing forecast and pipeline of work ensuring line of sight for our manufacturing facilities.
- Collaborate with other commercial teams across the country to find and deliver synergies and value-added solutions.
- Represent the business internally and externally and build strategic relationships cross functionally and with key partners/suppliers to facilitate cross selling opportunities.
- Ensure the CRM system is fully up to date with customer contact information and project tracking.
- Effectively communicate with Credit Services and assist in managing respective accounts, including the agreement of customer credit limits and collection of cash.
- Operate in line with Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, Quality procedures, Competition Law Compliance, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Directive and other business processes and procedures.
What will you bring?
- Demonstrable experience of working and succeeding in target driven environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and aptitude to identify and execute quickly on commercial opportunities.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build credibility across the business.
- Detail and results oriented with strong personal values to succeed.
What’s on offer?
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 200 sites and around 3,700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of Holcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 70,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
#BuildingProgress for people and the planet.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.