Our client is a UK software author who has been developing, implementing and supporting business software solutions for over 20 years. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Telemarketer/Marketing Assistant to join their marketing department; this is a great opportunity to join a growing UK company to generate leads and conduct marketing activities for their software solutions.
If you’re looking for a more relaxed and low-pressure sales environment then this role would be ideal for you because the main focus is client satisfaction, quality over quantity!
This role is also an excellent opportunity for those with little sales experience who are looking to learn and expand on their experience, with the view to build a long-term career with one of the most successful software companies in the Nottinghamshire region.
Your day-to-day duties would consist of:
- Conducting cold/warm telemarketing calls to companies in the UK to discuss the current business management software.
- Collecting information.
- Ensuring the companies message is portrayed in a professional manner.
- Cresting a pipeline of prospective clients.
- Ascertaining when a system review will be needed.
- Ensuring contact at the right time in order to generate bookings for Event Days.
Sometimes you may have to:
- Manage E-Mail broadcasts.
- Organise & manage events.
- Manage social media activity.
- Maintain the website.
- Attend exhibitions.
- Create documents.
The required skills/experience needed:
- Telemarketing/telesales experience is essential.
- IT experience would be beneficial but NOT essential.
- Experience in the fields of Manufacturing or Field Service would be beneficial but NOT essential.
- The ability to speak clearly, confidently and professionally.
- Any experience in the listed duties would be extremely beneficial.
- Sales/Marketing Executive – £16,000 – £20,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension
- Private healthcare
- Opportunities to further develop your career within the company
- Training will also be provided if needed
LinkedIn: C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.