At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and training.
What does the job entail?
- To identify and establish new customers within our sales operation with customer fleet sizes up to 34 units in all our vehicle markets.
- To work effectively within the business to meet the many varied targets required to be a successful team player and leading sales executive within the industry.
- To bond good relationships with existing customers to enhance future potential
- To complete all in house documentation on time to enable clean audits and vehicle pay out and allow taxation of new vehicles to take place enabling a very high standard of customer care.
- To attend internal and external training as required.
- To work a Saturday as part of a Rota System
- To attend meetings and sales events as and when the company requires.
What are we looking for?
- Must be a target driven individual that is a self starter and very focussed of success.
- Flexible and driven for success and have the ability to evidence this.
- Creative and understanding of what a customer journey should look like.
- Microsoft or equivalent packages, ie word exel powerpoint,
- A winners attitude but a teamplayer
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes
Set up a job alert.