Salary and Benefits: Up to £40,000, Uncapped Bonus (OTE £15,000), Car Allowance (£6,600 a year), Private Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday, £5 a day Lunch allowance, Phone, Laptop, iPad
The Territory Sales Managers I represent tell me that the one of their top motivations for leaving a job is a lack of career development, they often feel as though their career is stagnating and that they are undervalued.
Perhaps you want to work for a leading supplier of Urology & Gynaecology Consumables in a close-knit company focused on developing and retaining their staff. Maybe you want genuine opportunities to progress your career and have fun whilst you are doing it.
3 great things about my client:
- A family-owned, British manufacturer that value their people. Uncapped bonus scheme that rewards hard work and dedication.
- Achieved year on year growth for the past 20 years, reinvesting and constantly developing high-quality, award-winning products.
- Leaders who understand the right balance between supporting and autonomy. They set realistic targets and don’t move the goal posts.
The hiring manager told us ‘As a company we are looking to really build something, we have passionate owners and as a British manufacturer we are Brexit-proof too! This vacancy is due to expansion and the perfect illustration of our commitment to growth.’
A current Territory Sales Manager said ‘It’s a terrific team to be a part of with a fantastic spirit. We have top quality products which are designed based on recommendations from customers, I have a genuine admiration for the company and complete confidence that I am selling the best products out there!’
What you will do as the Territory Sales Manager;
- Taking control of this lucrative region, you will sell high-quality Pelvic Floor consumables such as; Pessaries, Catheters and Incontinence products.
- You will implement your own sales strategy, achieving and exceeding sales targets through tactical business planning and effective management of your diary.
- Build rapport and generate positive relationships with key customers such as; Urologists, Gynaecologists, Consultant Surgeons and Procurement.
Why other sales professionals in your industry want to work for this company;
- Their high-quality product portfolio is designed and manufactured in Britain. This has helped them forge an excellent reputation in the market – they are a company you will be proud to represent.
- The passionate senior management team have cultivated a culture of trust and togetherness – no micromanagement here.
- A competitive remuneration package is on offer which includes a top quartile basic salary, an uncapped bonus and lucrative commission scheme – giving you chance to accelerate your earning potential.
Apply now with your CV and quote the reference number: 1348 to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01904 239910 for an informal chat.
Set up a job alert.