WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? With a powerful presence in many markets including the UK for many years, this hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery sits at the top table of global manufacturing organisations. A constantly-evolving product range driven by the latest technologies ensures the Company is the product of choice when leading and progressive farming businesses select their next cost-saving and efficient machine.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With an impressive earnings potential + excellent benefits and pension + vehicle
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? Scotland and Northern Ireland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE In this home-based role you’ll be tasked with managing dealer accounts throughout the assigned area; your key activities will focus on business development, ensuring all relevant enquiries are followed up by dealer salespeople, representing the company at shows, exhibitions, dealer open days or working events, as well as demonstrations and installations, all forming part of the full commercial responsibility entrusted to you.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Your background will have a strong agricultural theme; understanding the industry, its practices and especially its machinery is of high relevance
- In addition, you’ll have plenty of practical hands-on experience in operating a wide variety of machinery – any tractor cab should be a familiar environment
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a switched-on approach to agricultural capital equipment sales with a significant track record of winning business, persuasiveness and ability to close the deal – B2B / wholesale experience is preferred
- You’ll understand and be motivated by sales targets and will have gained a range of strategies to successfully achieve and surpass your objectives
- Tell us about your organisational ability; how you schedule appointments, and ensure you attend all relevant events within the area in order to be in front of business opportunities
- Positive examples of relationship building leading to increased business levels should be evident in your career experience
- It goes without saying that you’ll have a wide portfolio of interpersonal and communication skills along with a good all-round standard of IT literacy to include CRM, MS Office and social media
- You should have a good understanding of the strategic picture of agricultural machinery manufacturers, their dealer networks and be aware of future opportunities and threats within the area
- Finally, let’s see a clean UK driving licence, a passion for regular travel and a central location within the territory (candidates must reside in Scotland, not Northern Ireland)
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If this sounds like you and you are motivated by sales success and want to join a high performing team of industry professionals and you possess a huge passion for the agricultural machinery industry, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself – email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.