Dovetail Recruitment are working with a successful distribution company who have an Account Executive vacancy for someone who is motivated and ready to join a friendly team in a fast paced role. This company are friendly and offer training for the successful candidate.
The Account Executive will be someone with customer service or order processing experience in a busy office environment. Your role will encompass a mixture of account management, customer service and logistics and you will have the opportunity to get to know your clients with regular calls and orders. You will be supporting a Field Sales Representative who is responsible for generating new business and passing orders to you for processing.
Account Executive’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account managing customer’s account, building relationships with key contacts
- Administrative duties including despatching, invoicing, running sales reports, running customer analysis reports.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls dealing with customer orders, queries, quotations and suppliers.
- Creating and maintaining good customer relationships by providing weekly sales calls and prompt email communication.
- Logistics management and problem solving; dealing with courier companies and the warehouse team ensuring that any issues with orders are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- Organising the external sales team diaries, booking appointments and keeping them up to date with their current and prospect clients enquiries and orders
- Sourcing new products, obtaining quotations, lead times, carriage charges and any other relevant buyer information.
To be considered for this exciting Accounts Executive role, you will need the following experience;
- GCSE grades C and above
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, driven and proactive
- Highly organised and able to work in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £19,000 – £20,000, + Company Bonus + Free Parking
This job would suit candidates who are a recent graduate, have customer service experience or sales administration experience.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘Apply Now’;Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.