As an Account Executive in our Sales team, you’ll be essential to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time for you to join: with the size and breadth of customers we’re working with we are growing exponentially.
Working within our Sales team, your core task will be to convert qualified leads into Paddle customers.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for achieving quota, directly contributing to our exceptionally fast growth.
- Work with management and across departments (Marketing, Product, Success, etc.) to determine the most effective approach for each sales opportunity.
- Identify flaws in both Paddle’s and our competitors’ product during the sales process, helping to inform our sales techniques and product roadmap.
- Continuously learn and develop yourself as a thought leader in the industry.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have experience in a previous software or SaaS sales role.
- You have experience liaising with clients in person, over phone & email.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude which thrives when solving new or complex challenges.
- You want to be a part of an exceptionally fast-growing company.
It’d be great if
- You have prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- You have experience selling to technical persons, (CTO, Head of Product, (Technical) Founders).
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 130 people based near Old Street. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining office football team, taking up in-office yoga lessons or enjoying a board game night. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $25m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.