Conga Learning’s client is a well-funded, extremely ambitious, fast-growing creative Technology / Digital company. They have a disruptive business approach and they are very customer focussed.
They pride themselves on their modern working environment which is employee focussed and fun. Due to the growth plans of the company, this job is likely to be a great career-making opportunity.
This position will see someone work closely with the talented senior management of the company and help develop new business (initially mostly Inside Sales) and account manage existing business. It is hoped that the person hired for the Business Development Executive role will become a key person in the firms future.
They are looking to employ a self- confident, ambitious, passionate, fresh-thinking, intelligent, resilient and resourceful Sales colleague who has had some successful experience within a B2B (happy to consider B2C experience too) Sales role.
Our client has created a number of innovative Tech and Digital products that are trading in a booming industry, this role will see someone:
- Researching and identifying customer prospects through social media channels (i.e. LinkedIn); contacting them via telephone/ video calls and email and handling the sales process.
- Responding to inbound enquiries and following up with leads generated by various marketing programs etc.
- Qualifying leads, by identifying their needs and understanding their business and ultimately closing the sale.
- Engaging with existing customers, account managing and proactively helping them achieve their goals using our product; securing renewals/upsell opportunities.
- Maintaining the customer journey and supporting the launch of new customers.
- Updating and maintaining CRM.
I am very keen to speak with people with + 12 months of successful experience in a Sales / Business Development / Account Manager / Internal Sales / Telesales / Customer Retention or a 360 Recruitment consultant related role. We do not mind what you have been selling. You will be trained in our client’s products.
Please apply to arrange a confidential detailed conversation.
Conga Learning recruits Sales & Marketing jobs for the UK’s Learning/ eLearning Industry.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.