My client is growing their commercial function after a recent acquisition to meet current and future project requirements and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our expert team.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Developing opportunities to increase revenue
- Expand the customer base through identifying and acquiring new clients
- Maximizing business opportunities within my clients existing client base
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- A-level/BTEC or equivalent education
- A minimum of 1 years+ sales experience
- Proven ability to sell
- An understanding of B2B sales and ideally contacts within the facilities world
- Experience in removals and logistics solutions
- Understanding of a large one-off sales solution
- Ability to work from your own initiative with being able to self generate leads
- Record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of tendering process
This is a great chance to join a highly successful company committed to delivering removals and storage solutions and with other products within the business to cross sell this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which is set to grow.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.