At City Pantry, we’re changing the way people work together. We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished. It’s a tough challenge. And we need people like you.
After five years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across the UK to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, to name a few. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 500 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 80, with offices based in London Bridge. Our office culture is vibrant, fun and foodie. Monthly ‘All-Hands’ are balanced with our monthly ’Gin and Learn’s’. Targets are important, but they’re not the be-all-and-end-all. The goal is to build relationships, to have fun and to promote healthy office cultures. As we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform and continue to expand geographically, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our organisation.
Business Development Executive: Role Responsibilities
- You’ll be in charge of delivering a constant flow of new leads from outbound sales activity.
- Qualify inbound leads and book meetings for the sales managers (who you will also shadow)
- Work with your team to refine sales propositions, constantly refining strategic approach to ensure maximum conversion
- Stay on top of the day-to-day sales activity through our CRM system
- Learn and develop: we are a young ambitious company, with regular training, development and full exposure to a growing startup.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- 1-2 years experience in B2B phone sales
- A proven track record of, and a hunger to, smash targets
- Passion for offering customised solutions to address your customers’ problems
- We move fast so you’ll need to be a quick learner
- A passion for food and cuisine always helps
Here’s what you can expect from us.;
- Base salary + approx £3-7k OTE
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Weekly office Yoga and five-a-side Football
- Free lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, supplied by one of our wonderful vendors
- Membership to CODE App, offering you discounts for some of London’s tastiest hot spots
- Frequent company-organised social events (past examples include: escape rooms, clip n climb, celebratory dinners and meditation sessions!)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.