Aim & Role Purpose
As a fundamental part of the New Business team your role as Sales Executive will be to pro-actively contact new and existing prospects to generate new business opportunities and appointments for the external Sales Consultants team.
To operate successfully and efficiently as a Sales Executive you will be a confident, highly motivated, strong communicator who is outgoing with a target driven work ethic, hungry to succeed and develop within the role and business.
This is a fantastic opportunity with great career progression for the right individual.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contacting New Business prospects.
- Create key CRM data & input requirements at each stage of the sales cycle for the various business opportunities worked.
- Assist in generating & undertaking new sales and marketing initiatives to develop and grow the business.
- Co-operate with colleagues to secure sales opportunities for the business through any means possible.
- Meet key business metrics and ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Provide a positive demeanour at all times, to ensure high motivation and morale amongst the team to ensure that the team have a sense of urgency and momentum and set the pace.
- Assist the New Business Manager by providing cover for key activities during a colleague’s absence.
- To monitor and manage internal security, primarily in connection with company data.
- Contacting prospective customers and arranging appointments on behalf of the sales team if requested by the New Business Manager.
- Work together with the sales consultants to ensure highest customer experience achieved by executing requests in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years working within a sales environment is highly preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional, presentable and polite.
- A good sense of humor, contributing positively to team morale and the ambience of the New Business desk.
- Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
- Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set.
Company Benefits include:
- Basic salary and excellent commission
- Career development and progression
- Additional holidays for long time service
- Healthcare Scheme cover
If you think you could be our next Sales Executive, then please send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.