Kloeckner Metals UK are a long established, leading Steel Stockholding and Fabricating business who are looking for an External Sales Executive to join the team in order to define and generate additional Sales activities to maximise Business Profitability. You will be hard working, ambitious and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude to help build and develop the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an External Sales Executive to work within a forward thinking organization who offers a competitive salary plus bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
External Business Development Executive tasks will include:
- Develop robust sales plans that seek to secure profitable new market share and gross margin growth.
- Ensure sales plans reflect the need to minimise stock levels, work in progress and customer debtor days.
- Develop & be an ambassador for high customer service standards that seek to build customer retention levels.
- Lead negotiations with potential customers and through regular meetings, build relationships to maximise commercial opportunities with them.
- Monitor sales performance against plan in order to maximise profit potential.
Essential skills required are:
- A skilled negotiator with considerable experience in a commercial role.
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical ability.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Builds strong relationships quickly, a proactive attitude and approach & thrives off working to targets and KPI’s.
- Organised and methodical in your approach
- Excellent computer & numerical skills
About the business:
Kloeckner Metals UK is the largest mill independent multi metal stockholder & distributor in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the Kloeckner Company & Co. group, the largest producer independent distributor of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.