Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
mtc. wish to recruit an outgoing and dynamic Account Manager that can join our existing team and work with our existing clients.
The role will consist of managing our clients and working within our dedicated Aftercare system.
You will build strong and positive relationships with clients. Communication will be via phone, email and via the Aftercare system.
You will grow a sound understanding of all mtc. services and features and up-sell accordingly to our existing clients.
Day to day you will manage clients questions, expectations on costs, time frames and ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a reasonable time scale.
Within your role you will build strong relationships with co-workers across all teams and be prepared to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues at all times.
You should be confident in handling any client’s concerns or issues. Also be beneficial for the role and any front coding experience or general technical support experience.
A CV and any applicable covering letter advising of your experience is beneficial.
- competitive starting salary
- good career progression opportunities
- great working environment in our custom designed waterside offices
- extra holidays based on service
- maternity and paternity pay
- two fully funded company social events every year
- annual social budget for the whole team to spend as you please
- access to exclusive client discounts
- cycle to work scheme participant
- free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.