Devon Life magazine celebrates the very best aspects of life in this fabulous county – all wrapped up in a beautiful monthly magazine. Each issue offers readers the chance to explore Devon with features on the county’s towns and villages plus interviews with the celebrities and most celebrated residents.
Working remotely, we are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to sell print and digital advertising solutions on this popular publication to businesses throughout a geographical area of Devon.
You will be regularly visiting existing advertising clients as well as targeting new and lapsed businesses advising them on the best ways to attract new customers and associating their luxury brand with our affluent readers.
You will be out visiting customers the majority of the time, so the need to drive is essential. As well as visiting clients with our pre-booked appointments you will also drop into other business and organisations, taking the opportunity to speak to decision makers and promote the advertising opportunities that exist in this well-known brand.
The challenging yet fulfilling role will really give you the chance to shine and develop existing long-term relationships to the next level. Alongside a professional sales approach, you must be able to communicate at all levels, as well as deliver complex presentations and host question and answer sessions at a senior level.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
· Proven media sales experience
· Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
· Strong B2B sales background
· Proven track record in selling to SMEs/professional businesses
· Excellent business acumen, able to converse well with senior contacts
· Ability to build networks at functions and through social media
· Advertising/marketing/local media knowledge or background
· Preference to win new business and create own leads
· Ability to work well with editors and business writers
· Ability to create inspiring campaigns and advertising solutions
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
· Basic starting salary of up to £25,000
· Company car, laptop, tablet and phone
· Achievable monthly bonus structure and on-target earnings of £8,400 annum
· Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
· Free weekly & monthly publications
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Archant Gold – matched charity fund raising
· Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to hannah.mock @archant.co.uk
Please note that if you have not been invited in for an interview within two weeks of your application, then you can assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to change the closing date at any time during the recruitment process, so please apply asap as we will be dealing with applications as soon as they arrive.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.