We are City Pantry, and we’re changing the way people work together.
We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished. It’s a tough challenge. And we need people like you.
After five years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across the UK to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, to name a few. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 500 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 80, with offices based in London Bridge. Our office culture is vibrant, fun and foodie. Monthly ‘All-Hands’ are balanced with our monthly ’Gin and Learn’s’. Targets are important, but they’re not the be-all-and-end-all. The goal is to build relationships, to have fun and to promote healthy office cultures. As we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform and continue to expand geographically, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our organisation.
The Account Management Team
Our Account Managers are integral to our mission: get companies working better by eating together.
We need someone who enjoys building relationships with customers and is excited by the prospect of getting to collaborate with London’s coolest companies. And what better way to do it than over a shared love of food? We promise to make our customers’ lives easier, and it’s your job to make sure that we deliver on that promise.
It’s worth mentioning that the Account Management team manage 85% of our ever-increasing revenue. Without them we would cease to exist: the relationships our Account Managers have with our customers is at the forefront of what we do. We know that the best relationships don’t exist purely over the phone, which is why our Account Managers visit our larger customers on site and hang out in some of London’s most exciting offices. You’ll be improving your accounts’ experience, day after day.
Working with us as an Account Manager, you will:
- Build and maintain great relationships with a group of the UK’s hungriest companies
- Take on new customers, develop new relationships and build trust through interactions!
- Make meal suggestions and help plan events for your customers
- Always look at ways to grow and develop your accounts
- Communicate customer feedback to different teams here at City Pantry, to help us learn, improve and develop our services and products to create better experiences and value to our customers.
- Always put the customer first; nurture them, feed them and manage them
- Be part of a fun and dynamic team with loads of energy!
We do what we say we will. Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- <1+ year experience in a customer facing, telesales, account management or fast-paced environment.
- Love speaking to people every day, both on the phone, face to face and email
- Be a friendly, approachable and a go-getter.
- Loves networking with people
- A hunger for hitting targets – experience in sales or recruitment will be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and planning skills
- Love being busy and prioritising. Things move fast here at City Pantry – we get stuff done, consistently – so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible
Here’s what you can expect from us;
- £23,000 – £28,000 p.a
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Weekly office Yoga and five-a-side Football
- Free lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, supplied by one of our wonderful vendors
- Membership to CODE App, offering you discounts for some of London’s tastiest hot spots
- Frequent company-organised social events (past examples include: escape rooms, clip n climb, Pub quizzes celebratory dinners and meditation sessions!)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.